Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Lansbury - barton want to be

Seasidesage

May 19, 2009
Brighton, United Kingdom
I thought he as their best player? Barton I get, the stamp the elbow etc etc. But last night was nothing of that ilk and part of football. We make ourselves look silly screaming everytime one of our players is fouled. Barton was different, but even then it's gone now, at least until our paths cross again...

BensGrandad

Jul 13, 2003
Haywards Heath
A very good player of the type everybody want in their side but not playing against them Didnt Burnley try to to link him with Barton in the summer with an offer of around £5m but Forest wanted nearer £7m, or have I misread that. It maybe that they signed Barton when they couldnt buy Lansbury.

sydney

tinky ****in winky
Jul 11, 2003
town full of eejits
A grumbling greaseball. Me no likee as a person.

atitudinal , tattooed zeeke lookalike........chip on shoulder cos of daft name , he had his chance to come here....let him rot at forest.....(and probably finish in the top 6 next season , they are in a false position this year)...!!

Loftslaces

Apr 6, 2016
Graffham
He does have fabulous hair - can you imagine if he grew Brunos beard:eek:

Lurker

56 years and counting ...
Mar 8, 2010
West Midlands
Would sign Lansbury in an instant, good player.

This.

I've never seen him have a bad game against us, and he was easily their best player again last night.
Having said that ... he is a knob.

It probably didn't come across too much on the TV, but in the stadium you could see he was trying to ref the match for the whole 90 minutes.
Every tackle, every decision, every incident ... he was in the ref's ear telling him what should happen.

He certainly wound me up, and the Goldson incident was totally deliberate.
Knob.

.... but I'd still have him here.

TSB

Captain Hindsight
Jul 7, 2003
Lansdowne Place, Hove
Lansbury is a player ii like a lot. Would love to see him here.

He's the precise definition of "bang average".
Like Johnny Howson.
Hence why no-one good has come in for him.
I think we can aim a substantial amount higher.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here