Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Lambert

countryman

Jun 28, 2011
I've been saying he should be in the squad for the last couple of seasons. You know he will give his all unlike that lump Rooney.

Willy Dangle

Aug 31, 2011
I can't forget the 2 pens he scored against us at st Mary's from 2 outrageous ref decisions.

And that's it?

Don't forget that total rotter Chris Martin who scored 2 against us on Saturday. He's off my Xmas card list.

I think your dislike should be more at the ref than Lambert. I'd take him in our squad any day.

edna krabappel

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
What was nice tonight was that the goal quite clearly meant the world to him. I'd rather watch someone like him go crazy because he's achieved a lifelong dream than some apathetic, overpaid 21 year old who made the big time at 16 and takes the fame and the money for granted.

He may never play a full game again, but hell, he deserves what he's got tonight.

Lenny Rider

Sep 15, 2010
Alan Pardew's son must be feeling very proud of his mum's husband this evening.

Sorry it's early and I'm a bit slow at the best of times, please explain, of course staying within the laws of libel. (use the word allegedly)

SouthamptonGuy

Apr 3, 2011
What was nice tonight was that the goal quite clearly meant the world to him. I'd rather watch someone like him go crazy because he's achieved a lifelong dream than some apathetic, overpaid 21 year old who made the big time at 16 and takes the fame and the money for granted.

He may never play a full game again, but hell, he deserves what he's got tonight.

THIS!

(albeit from a biased Saints fan)

Coldeanseagull

Opinionated
Mar 13, 2013
Coldean
I actually enjoyed the game and thought Lumpit deserved his goal. The sweatys looked pretty good for a lot of the game. It was also pleasing to see the numpty in the yellow footwear cock up with the ball into the box(or crowd).
Can't see how the MOM award went to wotsisname...Welbeck

Gullflyinghigh

Apr 23, 2012
Pleased for him. Earnt his place in the squad last season and his reaction after scoring showed how much it meant to him, which was a nice change from the usual grin/brief hug combination.

Old fashioned striker but not in a bad way.

Munkfish

May 1, 2006
First time I have cheered an England goal since the Euro's, great header and well pleased he did himself justice.

Don't know why people dislike him and well done to Southampton for getting a complete Bargin, how many England Internationals are signed up for a million these days?

W.C.

Oct 31, 2011
Good player, would love to have him in our side....

but the fact he's in the England squad is a bit depressing.

MJsGhost

Oooh Matron, I'm an
NSC Patron
Jun 26, 2009
East

Pleased for him. Earnt his place in the squad last season and his reaction after scoring showed how much it meant to him, which was a nice change from the usual grin/brief hug combination.

Old fashioned striker but not in a bad way.

These. I didn't watch the game, but he did look well chuffed when I saw it on the news. Refreshing to see...

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here