Very nice.

My current rankings are:

Chilli con carne
Chicken & Ham
Chicken Balti
Lamb Hotpot
Veggie
Turkey & Cranberry

Can't remember the steak & ale pie, might have to give it another go at the Burnley game.

Everest

Me
Jul 5, 2003
Southwick

spongy

Aug 7, 2011
Burgess Hill
I get to the WSU concourse for opening so always manage to get a special. The lamb hot pot pie was pretty good actually. My preference list

1. Chilli
2. Chicken & ham
3. Balti
4. Lamb hot pot
5. Steak & ale
6. Scotch
I will never eat a vegetable pie again after radioactive orange one I got last season. Yuk.

If you get there early enough there is always the full range to choose from and they're perfect as they haven't had time to dry out on the racks.

Brighton Mod

Its All Too Beautiful
Anyone get one? Thoroughly disappointed to find them all gone in WSU North Stand end at 4.40 ,40 minutes BEFORE KO at Hull Game.

These pies are becoming collectors items, I didn't manage to get a Cjristmas Pie, Breakfast Pis or Lamb Hot Pot Pie. Has anyone had the full set? Icluding the Chicken Tikka, Steak and Ale and Veggie, personally thought the Chicken, Ham and Leek offering that we had on Saturday probably the best vintage we have sampled to date, anyone agree?

The Large One

Who's Next?
Jul 7, 2003
97.2FM
These pies are becoming collectors items, I didn't manage to get a Cjristmas Pie, Breakfast Pis or Lamb Hot Pot Pie. Has anyone had the full set? Icluding the Chicken Tikka, Steak and Ale and Veggie, personally thought the Chicken, Ham and Leek offering that we had on Saturday probably the best vintage we have sampled to date, anyone agree?

What I would say is that on the upside the caterers are looking after the pies better - on the downside, they're not ordering enough (esp. the specials).

Will try and get to the stadium early tomorrow to try and snaffle a lamb pie.

I'm currently bending Jo's ear back on FB to see what we can get for the Huddersfield game (and hence the REMF Quiz the night before).

Brighton Mod

Its All Too Beautiful
What I would say is that on the upside the caterers are looking after the pies better - on the downside, they're not ordering enough (esp. the specials).

Will try and get to the stadium early tomorrow to try and snaffle a lamb pie.

I'm currently bending Jo's ear back on FB to see what we can get for the Huddersfield game (and hence the REMF Quiz the night before).

Good man, i'll be looking forward to the post match pie punditry

Djmiles

Barndoor Holroyd
Dec 1, 2005
Kitchener, Canada
Yup had one in WSU before the game. They were all out, but the lovely girl told me if I waited 5 minutes they would be fresh out the oven.

PLENTY of meat inside, bloody lovely. This is my number 1 pie so far, will be buying it again tomorrow if there are any left.

I would quite happily pay £3.80 odd for that anywhere, and 10% off makes it even better!

SeagullSongs

And it's all gone quiet..
Oct 10, 2011
Southampton

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here