Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Lallana, Veltman, Welbeck - Who might be our next experienced pro signing?

Nobby Cybergoat

Jul 19, 2021
I don’t believe we’ll need a player in this mould for a couple of years (as I think all Danny, Joel and Adam have at least another season in them probably more). With that in mind I’ll say Stones will come to us in two years time to help out at the back and RDZ may even find us a sexy signing up front. Someone like Insigne

Reddleman

May 17, 2017
I think Henderson is a good suggestion, a very smart player and can play in that pivot, seems a an absolute professional. I’m sure Lallana has been in his ear.

Oxlade chamberlain seems a likely option based on rumours.

I know this final suggestion might involve a tin hat but I would like us see to try and work out a deal for Harry Maguire. He is comfortable playing out from the back, plays at the left of the defence and is a far better player than the media would have you believe. Can’t see another big six team wanting him or Newcastle. I don’t think we could afford the wages but could explore!?

Pavilionaire

Jul 7, 2003
I wonder whether there are any players in Italy RDZ knows about that could fit the bill. A lot of Serie A club are in financial distress and we would be able to blow most of them out of the water financially if we sell AliMac / Caicedo / or both.

The dream would be to get Locatelli as DCM. He played under DZ at Sassuolo, he loves RDZ, Juve have been hit with a 15 point penalty and look likely to miss out of Europe next year and all the money that goes with it. £35m and £75K a week may swing it. Unlikely he'd come to us but wouldn't be surprised to see him move on.

7dialssouthpaw

Sep 10, 2022
I think Henderson is a good suggestion, a very smart player and can play in that pivot, seems a an absolute professional. I’m sure Lallana has been in his ear.

Oxlade chamberlain seems a likely option based on rumours.

I know this final suggestion might involve a tin hat but I would like us see to try and work out a deal for Harry Maguire. He is comfortable playing out from the back, plays at the left of the defence and is a far better player than the media would have you believe. Can’t see another big six team wanting him or Newcastle. I don’t think we could afford the wages but could explore!?
second Maguire for exactly the reasons you say.

GoingUp

Aug 14, 2011
Sussex By The Sea
With the previous the talk of RDZ going to Juve, which I highly doubt it with their 20 point deduction and potential slip into Serie B. So we may be able to get poach a Juve player (or two) if they do end up getting relegated.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here