Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Lady Boys....!!

Guinness Boy

Tofu eating wokerati
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Jul 23, 2003
Up and Coming Sunny Portslade
I don't get the attraction of that Lady Boys of Bangkok show. Every year it's a sell-out but essentially it's just a series of performances of chicks with dicks. Doesn't the novelty of what they are wear off after the first act in that show?

Apropos of nothing, I've never been to Thailand but if I did then I'd definitely go armed with a table tennis bat so that if I was in a bar and there was one of those shows where they shoot ping-pong balls from their privates I'd at least try to return a serve.

Mate of mine, black rasta (and Palace fan, but we'll skirt over that) lived and worked in Bangkok for a couple of years before joining us on the project we were on in Taipei. The first thing he got asked was why on earth swap Bangkok for Taipei. His answer? "When you walkin' to work and you see a man eating poontang for breakfast and you don't even break stride it's time to leave, man"

Dorset Seagull

Once Dolphin, Now Seagull
Mate of mine, black rasta (and Palace fan, but we'll skirt over that) lived and worked in Bangkok for a couple of years before joining us on the project we were on in Taipei. The first thing he got asked was why on earth swap Bangkok for Taipei. His answer? "When you walkin' to work and you see a man eating poontang for breakfast and you don't even break stride it's time to leave, man"
I used to hate it till I ate it...poontang

Buzzer

Languidly Clinical
Oct 1, 2006
I'm confused about the ping-pong balls????????

I did say apropos of nothing. All this talk of Bangkok just had me thinking about those stories of women shooting ping-pong balls from their fannies. I just wondered if anyone had ever tried to return the serve.

Actually, whilst I come to think of it fo you reckon the UK should do a cultural exchange with Thailand? They've sent over their lady boys and I think it would be nice if we returned the favour by sending them Sticky Vicky, the Benidorm legend.

Reagulls

Jul 22, 2013
My mate once sent me something, possibly on Facebook which I haven't used for years which was a guess the sex of the ladyboy/lady... I scored 8 out of 10 correct which was a relief, I was sober and slightly concerned I didn't meet the 2 out 10 at any point after a few drinks.

W.C.

Oct 31, 2011
Quite a few years ago, I was in Paris, on business with a colleague and we had this German agent with us, who represented a number of companies. Everywhere we went he was trying to pick up hookers but we kept dragging him away and trying to get him to concentrate on business. On one occasion, we were driving down this back street and a group of ' ladies ' were gathered on the corner. The German, who was driving, pulled over and started to engage one in conversation and discuss rates. My colleague and I spotted the problem straight away but the German carried on regardless, seemlingly oblivious to the obvious sexuality of them...." Oh my daahlink, you are gorgeous " etc....In the end, my colleague had to feign illness to draw his attention away and he reluctantly moved the car on.
Later on that evening ( when my colleague had recovered!! ) he turned to us and berated us for spoiling his fun and commented how lovely the girls in Paris were and how he couldn't understand why we weren't interested!

trying to pick up hookers? Wow, he must be very bad with the ladies.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here