[Other Sport] LadBaby

Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

BN41Albion

Oct 1, 2017
It's not even that the music is shit. It's the ongoing disappointment that the UK public is shit.

It's been bought by the same ****s that think Matt Hancock is a nice guy.

****s.
Is it, though? I'd never heard of them, nor I'm pretty certain anyone I know. These people are (sadly) watched globally anyway by kids and a certain section of society - it's a reflection on modern trends in general rather than British society, but don't let that get in the way of a good UK public bashing

BN41Albion

Oct 1, 2017
Why people have to buy a shit record to donate when they can give there money direct to the charity and ignore the tedious crap that is ladbaby.
Very different world now though. No-one gives a rats arse about the charts, not for donkeys

Superphil

Dismember
Jul 7, 2003
In a pile of football shirts
Why people have to buy a shit record to donate when they can give there money direct to the charity and ignore the tedious crap that is ladbaby.
Could have said the same to Bob Geldof and Midge Ure I guess. :shrug:

Dick Swiveller

Sep 9, 2011
Like Captain Toms grubby family…

Surely that money came from their 1m+ sub Youtube channel? Don't know enough to damn/absolve them and I'm sure their songs have boosted this income but not sure about the insinuations about the charity money.

vegster

Sanity Clause
May 5, 2008
Utterly underwhelmed by whatever he is.

Lenny Rider

Sep 15, 2010
Do people actually buy ‘singles’ these days or is the Hit Parade calculated entirely on downloads now?

crodonilson

He/Him
Jan 17, 2005
Lyme Regis
Surely that money came from their 1m+ sub Youtube channel? Don't know enough to damn/absolve them and I'm sure their songs have boosted this income but not sure about the insinuations about the charity money.
Absolutely, they've already said they've not taken a penny in profit from their 5 (five) Xmas number ones, and have raised a cool £300,000 for charity over the past 5 years.

Kinky Gerbil

Im The Scatman
NSC Patron
Jul 16, 2003
hassocks
Like Captain Toms grubby family…

Given how quickly Sir Tom Moores family was taken apart by the lies and spending, you would think in 5 years it would come out if they were doing anything underhand with the money.

They have clearly benefited from the song publicity wise, but I’m not sure they are pocketing money raised.

zefarelly

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
Sussex, by the sea
Absolutely, they've already said they've not taken a penny in profit from their 5 (five) Xmas number ones, and have raised a cool £300,000 for charity over the past 5 years.
£60k a year . . . With £2m in an account . . .£2m . . .thats £33k a month every month for thelast 5 years, before you consider what they've spent. Charity is a superb cover. as long as you have an MP to advise on 'expenses'

bhafc99

Oct 14, 2003
Dubai
Wow, record breakers.

Most ever UK Xmas number ones now with 5 and in those 5 years they've raised a cool £300,000 for charity. Absolutely fantastic.

:clap:
So that’s 300k in 5 years; effectively 60k a year? Is that it? A dozen random people doing the London Marathon could probably match that between them.

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
I am still none the wiser who these celebrities are. Those who do know should, I suspect, give their heads a wobble.

Good thread, though. Top bombing.

Guinness Boy

Tofu eating wokerati
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Jul 23, 2003
Up and Coming Sunny Portslade
I just hope they’ve kept the line “but tonight thank God it’s them, instead of you”.

Unfortunately 6 Music don’t seem to be playing it

Lenny Rider

Sep 15, 2010
Given how quickly Sir Tom Moores family was taken apart by the lies and spending, you would think in 5 years it would come out if they were doing anything underhand with the money.

They have clearly benefited from the song publicity wise, but I’m not sure they are pocketing money raised.
Unfortunately the toxic element will always try and eek out the negatives from every positive situation.

crodonilson

He/Him
Jan 17, 2005
Lyme Regis
So that’s 300k in 5 years; effectively 60k a year? Is that it?
I just hope they’ve kept the line “but tonight thank God it’s them, instead of you”.

Unfortunately 6 Music don’t seem to be playing it
All the lyrics are new and let's be honest the original lyrics looked through the prism of 2022 are hugely innapropriate.

New line is..

'caus tonight LadBabys reaching out and helping you'.

Guinness Boy

Tofu eating wokerati
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Jul 23, 2003
Up and Coming Sunny Portslade
All the lyrics are new and let's be honest the original lyrics looked through the prism of 2022 are hugely innapropriate.

New line is..

'caus tonight LadBabys reaching out and helping you'.
Bono will be DISTRAUGHT

:moo:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports