Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Lack of pyro

schmunk

"Members"
Jan 19, 2018
Mid mid mid Sussex
On the subject of searching, they seemed to have abandoned this for East Upper now. No checks at all. Bring your guns, bombs etc. I even walked in with a bottle of water in full sight a few weeks ago.
Standards are slipping. Last night I was handed 3(THREE) bottles of Fanta in the concourse, all with their caps on. I felt so NAUGHTY.

Official Old Man

Uckfield Seagull
Aug 27, 2011
Brighton
On the subject of searching, they seemed to have abandoned this for East Upper now. No checks at all. Bring your guns, bombs etc. I even walked in with a bottle of water in full sight a few weeks ago.
Strangely, I got searched more thoroughly on Euro night than ever before. South entrance to East Upper.
But I too was dissappointed with the lack of pyros. In my mind I'd hoped they scored when we were 3:0 up just to see their reaction. How wrong was I?

A1X

NSC Patron
Sep 1, 2017
Deepest, darkest Sussex
Pyro? They were far too busy having a dance.

redoubtable seagull

Oct 27, 2004

Frankfurt fans reciprocated. I remember reading about this, it was a bad night. A Frankfurt fan was seriously injured outside the stadium and the Marseille fan who threw the flare was charged with attempted murder. Lots injured including police.

It seems wherever Frankfurt go they cause trouble.

HHGull

BZ fan club
Dec 29, 2011
Plenty of fire in the south west shelf. Openly lightly their roll ups with lighters. Stewards watching on. Scenes

Questions

Habitual User
Oct 18, 2006
Worthing
They had soggy wicks.
I know mine was.

veuve

Jun 27, 2015
Club has pyro on the pitch pre game and now letting away supporters use them,let the home fans use them and create an atmosphere.

Zeberdi

Brighton born & bred
NSC Patron
Oct 20, 2022
How embarrassing for the Marseille fans to let off their smoke bombs 60 seconds before we scored!
It made a wonderful finale
It looked like a 1950s London pea-souper after the goal - Steele almost disappeared from view at one point - guess they thought it would increase their chances of a late equaliser if his eyes were blinded by the smoke - just meant OM couldn’t put anything near the box in the remaining minutes of the game 👍. Loved it though - all added to what was an incredible atmosphere and momentous occasion.

LamieRobertson

Not awoke
Feb 3, 2008
SHOREHAM BY SEA
It looked like a 1950s London pea-souper after the goal - Steele almost disappeared from view at one point - guess they thought it would increase their chances of a late equaliser if his eyes were blinded by the smoke - just meant OM couldn’t put anything near the box in the remaining minutes of the game 👍. Loved it though - all added to what was an incredible atmosphere and momentous occasion.
IMG_7317.jpeg

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here