Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Lack of atmosphere or what..???

HASSOCKS-BHA

Jun 11, 2012
Just me or was there a distinct lack of atmosphere from all areas of the ground today?

"We'd forgotten you were here", sang Mowbray's red and white army...!!!

So had we I think...!!!

Greer - Stop blaming Kuszcak all the time, what's your problem...???

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
On the rare occasions we threatened the noise levels were very high. Passing the ball about with no end result and chasing shadows when the other team have the ball and are winning is not really condusive to a decent atmosphere.

One of the down sides of the way we play is that we seldom have sustained and intense pressure. The ball spends to much time in our half.

BRIGHT ON Q

Jul 5, 2003
The only time it got going was due to D'Urso.

palace2

Jan 21, 2010
face it the novelty has worn off now, boring boring amex!!!! the place is a souless bowl. On the other hand selhurst was rocking today!:clap2::clap2::clap2:

BRIGHT ON Q

Jul 5, 2003
face it the novelty has worn off now, boring boring amex!!!! the place is a souless bowl. On the other hand selhurst was rocking today!:clap2::clap2::clap2:

Yep,the 10,000 empty seats were in full voice.

palace2

Jan 21, 2010
10,000 empty seats but still managed to create terrific noise levels week in week out, winning or loosing.

Grombleton

Surrounded by <div>s
Dec 31, 2011
I'm sure if you look through the members list on this site, you'll find someone who gives a toss. Go back to your caravan.

AMOCS

Apr 10, 2012
There are small pockets in the north stand that try there hardest to get some noise going The NSK / The Bollox Crew & the Judge can stand up and hold their heads high.

JBizzleBeard

Jan 23, 2007
Brighton
There was a decent chant coming from the North today. I have no idea what it was but it sounded good from the WSU, it was in the first half with one bloke shouting something then the crowd following....

AMOCS

Apr 10, 2012
There was a decent chant coming from the North today. I have no idea what it was but it sounded good from the WSU, it was in the first half with one bloke shouting something then the crowd following....

That was the Judge. Go left go left

Notters

Oct 20, 2003
Guiseley
On the rare occasions we threatened the noise levels were very high. Passing the ball about with no end result and chasing shadows when the other team have the ball and are winning is not really condusive to a decent atmosphere.

One of the down sides of the way we play is that we seldom have sustained and intense pressure. The ball spends to much time in our half.
Oh do some off it. There was half an hour in the second half when the ball didint come out of middlesbrough's half.

chrissyboy01

Sep 24, 2011
10,000 empty seats but still managed to create terrific noise levels week in week out, winning or loosing.
Do you honestly think anyone gives a toss about what goes on within the confines of that ramshakle dump of a ground your club calls 'home'?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here