Labour MPs comments about Corbyn at PMQs

Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

glasfryn

cleaning up cat sick
Nov 29, 2005
somewhere in Eastbourne
Is it me or does she look as if she is sitting on a pineapple?

by far one of the funniest things on here for a long while

Have we ended up with the political parties we deserve?

you have definitely nailed that one

They are no better though, it's all infighting and putting self before country regardless of the party.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-politics-35881688

but hang a minute there is only one of them ...................................that matters anyway:lolol::lolol:

One Teddy Maybank

NSC Patron
Aug 4, 2006
Worthing
Tories a shambles, Labour a shambles. I thought that the Lib Dems might be able to recover from their awful 2015 General Election but it seems the public really might have got their wish and decimated them for good, as they're silent and invisible. The UK is the political equivalent of Aston Villa.

What a f*cking disaster!

This. I thought things would get better once Brown had gone, but in reality it is no better.

Diego Napier

Mar 27, 2010
The non-stop bitterness and bile spilling forth from the left since their democratic defeat last year has been astonishing! Yet they have the nerve to whine when the right refuses to ignore the obvious failings of JC - pathetic to say the least, poor little sensitive souls.

Bit rich coming from one of NSC's most ardent whiners.

Titanic

Super Moderator
Helpful Moderator
Jul 5, 2003
West Sussex
Just looked at the list and Michael Meacher was on it, I didn't see a section for DEAD MP's on it or hostile but DEAD so someone has sat on this list for quite a while before releasing it at the time to cause maximum DAMAGE to Jeremy Corbyn and what a chance today with Dave and Gideon on the ropes over the budget fiasco to do it

Like a 'Get out of jail free' card?

WATFORD zero

NSC Patron
Jul 10, 2003
Have we ended up with the political parties we deserve?

When Simon Cowell runs a Saturday night show where morons can fill his bank account by texting in the name of Boris or Nigel as our next prime minister then we will have. So, about 18 months time at the current rate :down:

spring hall convert

Nov 3, 2009
Brighton
Can UK Politics go any lower?

For anyone bar the most rabid party loyalist, this has to be one of the most depressing weeks in UK Political history. Both main parties are a shambles and neither appear fit to govern.

It's not so much that this list exists that worries me (though it does.) It's that the party machine is so amateur as to allow it to get into the hands of someone who would leak it.

wellquickwoody

Many More Voting Years
NSC Patron
Aug 10, 2007
Melbourne
Remind us why you whine on here all the time then?

Sorry chap, the bus has left (obviously without you on it), it is really not good discussion practice to say 'You accused me of whining, so I accuse you back, ner ne ner ne ner nah'. Come back when you have a better contribution.

Ernest

Stupid IDIOT
Nov 8, 2003
LOONEY BIN

For anyone bar the most rabid party loyalist, this has to be one of the most depressing weeks in UK Political history. Both main parties are a shambles and neither appear fit to govern.

It's not so much that this list exists that worries me (though it does.) It's that the party machine is so amateur as to allow it to get into the hands of someone who would leak it.

Or if it is made up by the Tories to give Cameron a chance to do his tired old comic routine

Pavilionaire

Jul 7, 2003
Pretty much exactly my feelings on the subject, although slightly less sorry for the Lib Dems.

The thing is, all the Tories plans to effectively put the burden of cuts on those who could least afford it were in the manifesto in various ways, and people (including those who would be affected) voted for it in their millions. Either they were too stupid to work it out, or they fell for the lies, or they don't give a sh!t about the rest - none of which is good.

If one of the Tories' own former standard bearers in IDS is admitting that they are creating a much more unequal society, then let's be clear, they are, and his colleagues weasel words are exposed.

Cutting CGT for the well-off by 8% wasn't in the Tory manifesto, that's just the cherry on the cake for the rich. Dividend tax of 7 1/2% wasn't in the manifesto either, that's the kick in the teeth for the middle class who believed in the tax "triple lock" on income tax, NI and VAT but weren't expecting a brand new tax in lieu of an income tax rise.

Lib Dems were the brake, now the ideological vehicle's out of control. Depressingly predictable. If only Ken Clarke were 20 years younger there might have been some hope :(

cheshunt seagull

Jul 5, 2003

I am a Labour Party member and active at a local level but I despair at the way we are performing at a national level. Who would ever even write such a list to begin with let alone leak it? We can't blame the Tory press for everything.

jakarta

May 25, 2007
Sullington
I am a Labour Party member and active at a local level but I despair at the way we are performing at a national level. Who would ever even write such a list to begin with let alone leak it? We can't blame the Tory press for everything.

I am sure that Call Me Dave has a similar list but I'm also sure it is kept well under wraps.

W.C.

Oct 31, 2011
Sorry chap, the bus has left (obviously without you on it), it is really not good discussion practice to say 'You accused me of whining, so I accuse you back, ner ne ner ne ner nah'. Come back when you have a better contribution.

Pleasantly surprised to see you're not whining about the bus lane that the bus is using.

Eeyore

Colonel Hee-Haw of Queen's Park
NSC Patron
Apr 5, 2014

The Birdman

Nov 30, 2008
Haywards Heath
I think the Torys did apologise for the Budget mistake as they said they got it wrong but Labour have never apologised for nearly Bankrupting this Country during it three terms in charge. I think Corbyn is fighting a class war tax the rich give it to the poor, what about the Middle class that are the majority of pepole just want to work hard and enjoy life who taxes are the ones that pay the benefits and taxes which keep this country going. I belive good Torys do belive in one nation torys. Not all Torys are loaded but belive work pays and we should help the not so well off. Whoops sorry for being so serious but I am feeling a bit stressed and trying to take my mind off the next 8 matches.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports