Labour Conference.

Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

How much I cringed on seeing the ministers for each department saying how the NHS is better than before, crime is down, children have got a better education, not forgetting the illegal war and thousands of lost prisoners and not forgetting the lost asylum seekers but as we know that under all that spin, lies the truth and that the Labour party is and will ruin this country.

Look at Hungry, the truth came out and look at the country, Now wonder Blair has gone grey as he knows if the whole truth immerged then there would be mass rioting across the country.

Attachments

• laboues pledge 97.jpg
    laboues pledge 97.jpg
    52.2 KB · Views: 263

Man of Harveys

Jul 9, 2003
Brighton, UK
Still spoonfeading stuff straight from the BNP onto a Brighton and Hove Albion website? And it's tolerated?

Barrel of Fun

Abort, retry, fail
Those figures may be true (although I very much doubt it) - I haven't seen any real evidence, but it certainly wouldn't force me to vote BNP. I can safely say - I will NEVER EVER vote BNP.

There mission statement should be enough to put any sane person off voting for them.

"The British National Party exists to secure a future for the indigenous peoples of these islands in the North Atlantic which have been our homeland for millennia. We use the term indigenous to describe the people whose ancestors were the earliest settlers here after the last great Ice Age and which have been complemented by the historic migrations from mainland Europe. The migrations of the Celts, Anglo-Saxons, Danes, Norse and closely related kindred peoples have been, over the past few thousands years, instrumental in defining the character of our family of nations. "

:nono: :shootself

Last edited:

Tony Towner's Fridge

Aug 22, 2003
GLASGOW,SCOTLAND,UK
Greatest joke yesterday was him saying on BBC morning television that terrorism was no greater as a result of US & UK involvement in Iraq and Afghanistan.
The man is a Christian fundementalist lunatic , along with his mad stetson wearing buddy.
They have delivered absolutely f*** all in 10 years apart from
a)creating a quango state overloaded with civil servants doing nothing apart from creating more civil servants,
b)running our manufacting base down to virtually zero,
c)making us hated in over half the world

and

most importantly

d)Engineering lies in Iraq, Afghanistan and delivering and adding the base catalyst materials for WW3.

He should and must be a)sectioned and then b)impeached.

no ifs and buts about it....

Blair and New Labour Out!!!

Now!!

TNBA

TTF

algie

The moaning of life
Jan 8, 2006
In rehab
Oceanic said:
How much I cringed on seeing the ministers for each department saying how the NHS is better than before, crime is down, children have got a better education, not forgetting the illegal war and thousands of lost prisoners and not forgetting the lost asylum seekers but as we know that under all that spin, lies the truth and that the Labour party is and will ruin this country.

Look at Hungry, the truth came out and look at the country, Now wonder Blair has gone grey as he knows if the whole truth immerged then there would be mass rioting across the country.

Top post mate:clap:

Silent Bob

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Dec 6, 2004
Oceanic said:
What country are from? Because your English is f***ing shit. Damn immigants.

Last edited:

Tony Towner's Fridge

Aug 22, 2003
GLASGOW,SCOTLAND,UK
The whole problem here is that people are concentrating on the immigration red herring and not concetrating on the real issue of New Labour Mismanagement.
There are enough of us working in foreign countries so why not embrac eit and welcome in skilled workers who wil contribute both financially and culturally. GHistorically since about 700BC 9that's before Christ not Coppell) we have been a migrant society. The only true Englishman living is in a hut somewhere in North West Wales. So get over it ...

More important in the scheme of things is that we have had 10 years of lies, deceipt and total inept government (I use the word with severe reservations).

Down size the government, Civil Service and Corporation Tax and stiumulate a working economy. I can give you many examples of investment in workers passing this country by because of enhanced tax systems elsewhere in the British Isles (guess where) and Europe.

Blair, Brown the lot of em oot and oot now!!

TNBA

TTF

Wardy

NSC's Benefits Guru
Oct 9, 2003
In front of the PC
Tony Towner's Fridge said:
The only true Englishman living is in a hut somewhere in North West Wales. S

Would that not make them Welsh?

The Large One

Who's Next?
Jul 7, 2003
97.2FM
More important in the scheme of things is that we have had 10 years of lies, deceipt and total inept government (I use the word with severe reservations).
Only 10 years? My, that's selective. Myself, I'd go for 950 years, and that's being generous to the time before the Norman invasion.

Simster

"the man's an arse"
Jul 7, 2003
Surrey
Greatest joke yesterday was him saying on BBC morning television that terrorism was no greater as a result of US & UK involvement in Iraq and Afghanistan.
The man is a Christian fundementalist lunatic , along with his mad stetson wearing buddy.
They have delivered absolutely f*** all in 10 years apart from
a)creating a quango state overloaded with civil servants doing nothing apart from creating more civil servants,
b)running our manufacting base down to virtually zero,
c)making us hated in over half the world

and

most importantly

d)Engineering lies in Iraq, Afghanistan and delivering and adding the base catalyst materials for WW3.

He should and must be a)sectioned and then b)impeached.

no ifs and buts about it....

Blair and New Labour Out!!!

Now!!

TNBA

TTF
They've improved plenty of things, not least the NHS, education and the economy. And how you lay the decline of our manufacturing base at the door of Labour, I'll never know. It wasn't Labour who closed down our mines, our car industries, or privatised national industries for short term and private gain was it?

I'm with you on his disgraceful position on the war on terror. If he was impeached, you'd have no complain from me.

Mr Blobby

Jul 14, 2003
In a cave
Why are labour to blame for kids bunking school and crime? I blame the parents for letting kids bunk school and the individuals who have no respect for anyone (and having a different government will make f*** all difference) and think they can take other peoples property and use violence because they are selfish & lazy but been told by their parents that they are nice kids really!

Its about time people took responsibility for there behaviour and the behaviour of there kids

Tony Towner's Fridge

Aug 22, 2003
GLASGOW,SCOTLAND,UK
'They've improved plenty of things, not least the NHS, education and the economy'.

If you consider flushing billions and billions of extra pounds per year down the school toilets then you are right they have imnproved things, mainly the spend profile. If however you right mindedly require an output for cash input , measured in real key performance indicators and not 'number of second homes now owned by doctors' then they have been an unmitigated disaster. Oh and the manufacturing argument remains. Sure the previous Lab and Tiry governments did little to stem our industrial decline but , unlike virtiually al other European economies , there is absolutely noi incentivisation in manufacturing in this country. Spain,Germany,Eire,Portugal (the list goes on by the way) have all introduced investment tax incentives in the last 10 years to lure investment in manufacturing. All we got was a dome, expensive football gorund in London, some sort of supposed on-time Olympic village and some select rebuild contracts in Iraq.
Marevllous performance Tony and troop.....

Don't hide yourself behind some pink rose idealism...

'Labour they haven't and don't work..'

TNBA

TTF

Moshe Gariani

Mar 10, 2005
some sort of delay to Tony's speech on BBC Parliament...?

Moshe Gariani

Mar 10, 2005
Take That - Never Forget

nice touch

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports