Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

La Manga

PILTDOWN MAN

NSC Patron
Sep 15, 2004
Hurst Green
Didn't Mike Bamber have something to do with the development of La Manga?

Yes the club originally owned it by way of Brighton and Hove albion promotions Ltd. Bamber was a property developer.

Bedsex

not my real name
Jan 29, 2009
Flitwick
Thanks for that but I wasnt thinking of staying at La Manga but looking at a cheapie through ice lolly reasonably near and hiring a car and driving to the games

Costa Blanca, you can fly in to Murcia (San Javier) on easyjet from Gatwick. There are plenty of other places along the Mar Menor or in Cartagena to stay.

Smile

Aug 19, 2011
I know an owner of a nice hotel near La Manga Club will ask if he will do a special deal for Brighton fans once the dates are confirmed.

hybrid_x

Banned
Jun 28, 2011
Not far from Almeria, Granada, or Alicante airports either.

It'll be hot - camping site would suffice.

murciagull

Nov 27, 2006
Murcia
staying in playa flemenca how far away is it murciagull? :albion2:

La Manga is about 45 minutes drive from Playa Flamenca, but as far as I am aware their are no football stadiums there. The nearest decent sized stadiums would be Cartagena or Real Murcia's. These would be about an hours drive away, Torrevieja also have a decent sized ground and that would be about 15 minujtes from Playa Flamenca. If they usually play pre-season freindlies on training grounds then a suppose they will have those in La Manga. When/if the trip confirmed then I can give more info.

CAPTAIN GREALISH

Jan 6, 2010
La Manga is about 45 minutes drive from Playa Flamenca, but as far as I am aware their are no football stadiums there. The nearest decent sized stadiums would be Cartagena or Real Murcia's. These would be about an hours drive away, Torrevieja also have a decent sized ground and that would be about 15 minujtes from Playa Flamenca. If they usually play pre-season freindlies on training grounds then a suppose they will have those in La Manga. When/if the trip confirmed then I can give more info.

cheers:albion2:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here