Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Football] LA (Littlehampton Town) Yoof

BN9 BHA

DOCKERS
NSC Patron
Jul 14, 2013
Newhaven
He was sat at the front of D block. Nobody noticed him until he jumped up to celebrate their third goal - not sure I would have lasted that long if I'd been watching Burnley all season.

Anyway, of course people were already wound up by the poor Albion performance and rather than let the bloke have his moment of celebration, a few people started screaming at stewards to kick him out. First off the stewards had a word with the bloke but when he wasn't dragged out to be horsewhipped, the brain dead idiots continued demanding his head on a spike until the stewards removed him from the stand. At that point the Burnley fan was a bit of dick and tried giving it the large one.

In all honesty, it was an embarrassing rection from our fans - especially the bloke in Row L who likes to wear shorts for most of the year and who was in more danger of having a heart attack than Albion ever were of scoring.

Thanks for the info, I’m further along near the North and didn’t hear or see any of this.
There was a thread on here recently that mentioned away fans in home stands, this is one of the reasons they shouldn’t be there because it usually leads to confrontation.

Got to wonder why the Burnley fan wasn’t in the away end though, didn’t seem full.

OSRGull

Jan 20, 2011
N1A
The train s toilets always used to get flushed going through East Croydon back in the day
At the time it was amusing Perhaps Not so much now ? But ?

What have littlehampton got to do with millwall?[emoji2369]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

topbanana36

Dec 29, 2007
New Zealand
8.17 from LA, Roma cafe was the best. Littlehampton was the best place, still is the place where I call home, although haven’t lived there for quite sometime. Glad to see the tradition of littlehampton lads still alive. Oh to be back on the 8.17 again 👍

topbanana36

Dec 29, 2007
New Zealand
8.17 from LA, Roma cafe was the best. Littlehampton was the best place, still is the place where I call home, although haven’t lived there for quite sometime. Glad to see the tradition of littlehampton lads still alive. Oh to be back on the 8.17 again 👍

stewart12

Jan 16, 2019
most of Littlehampton is absolutely fine, even the slightly more deprived bits are hardly Compton

D

Deleted member 2719

I count myself a tenth LA, as lived their in the 80s.

I used to walk up and down the beach in my bright red Speedos, I would stroll in to Billys Smart amusements, with a wad of tenners poking out the top.

I was a pulling machine.........good times.

deslynhamsmoustache1

Apr 25, 2010
RAF Tangmere
Worked in LA for 25 years and it has to be said Clun road and the like seems a lot more peaceful than it used to be years ago. remember going to work and seeing skips burnt out over the weekend and loading bay doors ram raided. Worked with great names like the Vines and the Hodder's to name but a few.

Roadrunner

Oct 2, 2003
Littlehampton
https://www.sussexexpress.co.uk/sport/football/littlehampton-town-issue-crowd-warning-after-threat-of-losing-home-advantage-in-fa-vase-3580845

Capture 4.PNG

wigman

Oct 10, 2006
East Preston
Worked in LA for 25 years and it has to be said Clun road and the like seems a lot more peaceful than it used to be years ago. remember going to work and seeing skips burnt out over the weekend and loading bay doors ram raided. Worked with great names like the Vines and the Hodder's to name but a few.

I went to a few home games with Paul Vine back in the day.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here