Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Football] La liga

Change at Barnham

Aug 6, 2011
Bognor Regis
Screenshot 2021-05-10 at 08.10.11.png

Over the weekend Barcelona drew 0-0 with Atletico Madrid, while Real Madrid drew 2-2 with Sevilla.

With three games remaining it's looking to be an exciting end to the La Liga season.

Farehamseagull

Solly March Fan Club
Nov 22, 2007
Sarisbury Green, Southampton
So close but I still think Barca will just do it.

Real definitely have the hardest run in and I just don't think you can trust Atletico at the moment with their form over the past few months despite having ok fixtures.

Simster

"the man's an arse"
Jul 7, 2003
Surrey
So close but I still think Barca will just do it.

Real definitely have the hardest run in and I just don't think you can trust Atletico at the moment with their form over the past few months despite having ok fixtures.
Reckon Barca blew it last night with that 3-3 draw. I see Sevilla have just beaten Valencia to keep their slim hopes alive.

They must be gutted to have lost 1-0 to Bilbao at home last week and then dropped 2 points to Real Madrid by letting in an equaliser with a minute left. Better results in both of those and they'd be bang there.

Pavilionaire

Jul 7, 2003
I see Sevilla have just beaten Valencia to keep their slim hopes alive.

They must be gutted to have lost 1-0 to Bilbao at home last week and then dropped 2 points to Real Madrid by letting in an equaliser with a minute left. Better results in both of those and they'd be bang there.

They need to run a tighter ship. Maybe a new Chief Executive? Barber of Seville has a nice ring to it.

Farehamseagull

Solly March Fan Club
Nov 22, 2007
Sarisbury Green, Southampton
Reckon Barca blew it last night with that 3-3 draw. I see Sevilla have just beaten Valencia to keep their slim hopes alive.

Agree, I think they blew it last night. Really poor result.

It's embarrassing that such a large club can be as reliant as they are on one nearly 34 year old player.

stingray

Jan 23, 2018
subscribed to La Liga TV just to watch the season end. Don't bother, utter crap. Only one channel (and showing Real game). Recorded highlights are v poor too.

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
If the Albion don't get him sent off tomorrow, they really aren't trying:-

[tweet]1396164040670564354[/tweet]

Biffer

Jul 13, 2003
Pleased with that.

It must be said though, La Liga is weaker than it has been for a very long time, Atletico are so average.
They have a wonderfully intense play style that disrupts the general slow play in La Liga. They also have a bum deal with TV rights so I'd love to see them put one over the big 2.
I'd love it. Love it if they do them. Love it

Sent from my SM-G975F using Tapatalk

Weststander

NSC Patron
Aug 25, 2011
Withdean area
Congratutations Atletico.

Going by history and having the Spanish state behind Franco's Club one way or another, I'd wrongly assumed that they pip the two rivals by week 38.

With monied Juventus and Celtic also losing out at long last, this has been an interesting season.

Lille are away at 12th placed Angers tomorrow evening. Win and they're Ligue 1 champions, no matter how Sports-Washing FC fair in their final game.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here