Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

La Liga

Meade's Ball

Jul 7, 2003
Hither (sometimes Thither)
Just rubbing in how i can't afford Sky eh? Thank you MC Shane.
You'll be telling me next of what's going on in the wrestling, a dwarf emerging from a bag or a snake's stomach to dust someone up, or the brawling in a big-assed drama on Nigeriamovies.

mcshane in the 79th

Nov 4, 2005
Sorry Mr Ball. Not sure about the latest wrestling news I'm afraid. There was a cracking episode of Aerobics Oz Style the other day though - filmed at Taronga Zoo with the lovely view of Syndey Harbour Bridge and the Opera House. Evoked a plethora of memories from my time there.

sam86

Feb 18, 2009
I thought this was another thread on Lua Lua, just typed with sticky fingers...

Meade's Ball

Jul 7, 2003
Hither (sometimes Thither)
I don't mind you watching that or talking of it as i haven't been there and wouldn't have been tortured by the programme's invisibility to me.
So, basically, it was sweaty women in leotards prancing around with grinning gators and boxing-gloved joeys frollicking in the background?

Jesus Gul

Feb 23, 2004
Barca's second remind anyone of the Rochdale game........ :glare:

Friedel connected with an amazing punch under pressure through a number of players at the end of the Everton game that nearly made the half way line.

That's the way to do it I thought to myself

mcshane in the 79th

Nov 4, 2005
Villa does get his goal. Good header, 0-3. And yes the second was shades of Rochdale!

So, basically, it was sweaty women in leotards prancing around with grinning gators and boxing-gloved joeys frollicking in the background?

Yes, yes it was (not the kangaroo or croc part though)

Cheeky Monkey

Jul 17, 2003
Not knowing a lot about Spanish football, would it be harsh to say that La Liga is just a more glamorous version of the SPL? Two big clubs, a couple of medium sized ones and the rest minnows making up the numbers, and who have no chance of ever winning the title?

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
Remember kids, it' the SECOND greatest league in the world.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here