Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Football] L1 Playoff Final: Massive v Barnsley (ko 3pm(

Pevenseagull

Anti-greed coalition
Jul 20, 2003
That's even later than Claridge's one for Leicester v.Palace years ago..But a much better goal .... and not hilarious.

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone

Never a red.

Terrible decision. Ref couldn't see what happened from where he was (as we couldn't from the first angle), so he guessed. VAR should have overturned that.

Durlston

"Garlic bread!?"
NSC Patron
Jul 15, 2009
Haywards Heath
At least we get to look forward to the two biggest clubs in the world playing each other next season.
One of the meetings will be Boxing Day, 5.30pm, to get the HUGE viewing figures in with the turkey sandwiches being finished off is a must for Sky.

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
My son in law has loved the roller coaster of the playoffs! No fingernails though

A1X

NSC Patron
Sep 1, 2017
Deepest, darkest Sussex

Mr Banana

Tedious chump
Aug 8, 2005
Standing in the way of control
Michael Duff looks a good manager for the future.

Also pleasing to see a BAME manager doing well. Still far too few in the English game.
Fairly sure Wendy would have sacked him if they hadn’t gone up - or at least surpassed the semi-finals - so it’s a bit of a relief on that front. Nice fella although I still instantly think of him getting sent off with Ian Baird for their punch-up during the Goldstone finale.

Thunder Bolt

Silly old bat
Michael Duff looks a good manager for the future.

Also pleasing to see a BAME manager doing well. Still far too few in the English game.
I was wanting Barnsley to win until Michael Duff said his biggest influences were Sean Dyche and Eddie Howe.

Pleased for Darren Moore.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here