Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Football] Kyle Walker

HastingsSeagull

Jan 13, 2010
BGC Manila
Other teams would offer him crazy money. Has Villa or WetSham written all over it. He'd have to REALLY want to come here for the good of his continued England career so 1% chance? It's not zero and doesn't strike me as the type to want to play in Europe rather than PL so got that going for it. Maybe Middle East money or US though?

Seagull Stew

Other teams would offer him crazy money. Has Villa or WetSham written all over it. He'd have to REALLY want to come here for the good of his continued England career so 1% chance? It's not zero and doesn't strike me as the type to want to play in Europe rather than PL so got that going for it. Maybe Middle East money or US though?
Yes, Villa and West Ham do seem more likely, but won't we be one of the few clubs that will have no FFP concerns this summer. It could be one of those signings that makes a "statement of intent." It is certainly a position that we could do with strengthening.

Agree that he's probably off to Saudi though.

American Seagle

Jun 14, 2022
Yes, Villa and West Ham do seem more likely, but won't we be one of the few clubs that will have no FFP concerns this summer. It could be one of those signings that makes a "statement of intent." It is certainly a position that we could do with strengthening.

Agree that he's probably off to Saudi though.
Isn't the reason we don't have FFP concerns precisely because we don't spunk huge overinflated salaries on players though?

bhafc99

Oct 14, 2003
Dubai
If anywhere, he’ll be heading to Villa, Newcastle or Man Utd I reckon.

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland
Well we weren’t that bothered by Shane Duffy’s weakness for the ladies so I don’t think the mythical NDP would be an issue.

But no, can’t see it. Bayern Munich a real possibility for Walker though.
I'd say there is zero chance of him going to Bayern....Tuchel will be gone at the end of the season.

tedebear

Legal Alien
Jul 7, 2003
In my computer
Well we weren’t that bothered by Shane Duffy’s weakness for the ladies so I don’t think the mythical NDP would be an issue.

But no, can’t see it. Bayern Munich a real possibility for Walker though.

Shane didn't "accidently" cheat twice, getting the girl pregnant twice, then do an interview on it, describe those two children as idiot decisions, and subsequently try to arrange a move to Bayern when the good old red tops paps give you grief? The scrap between the two women on instagram was not even funny, it was very very sad...

Hugo Rune

NSC Patron
Feb 23, 2012
Brighton
I think we’re crying out for a right back. Perhaps not Walker though.

There are two players in the Eredivisie whom will be coming into the final year of their contracts. We could surely get one of these fellas for a reasonable fee.

A pacy attacking playmaker on the right:

Goals and assists alongside brutal power and pace. He also plays DM and you can see why:

Joey Jo Jo Jr. Shabadoo

Waxing chumps like candles since ‘75
Oct 4, 2003
He’s got two years on his current contract so this is probably dead in the water as I can’t see us paying a transfer fee for him.

Isn't the reason we don't have FFP concerns precisely because we don't spunk huge overinflated salaries on players though?

If other clubs are hamstrung by their own FFP concerns he’s going to have to drop his wage demands to fit in with clubs that don’t have those issues, or face being a bit part player at City for a couple of seasons.

A1X

NSC Patron
Sep 1, 2017
Deepest, darkest Sussex
Not only does he fail the No Dickheads Policy, we’d have to rename it as the No Kyle Walkers Policy

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here