Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Football] Kyle Walker

Nobby Cybergoat

Jul 19, 2021
Interesting that he's dreadful off-field behaviour seemed to coincide with his best on-field performances. If he could carry on this nonsense until England have won the Euros, that would be appreciated.
Clearly it all gave him a spring in his step.

It is news though? Bloke has affair? Don't see what the public interest in that is, even if he is in the public eye for playing football

Commander

NSC Patron
Apr 28, 2004
London
Interesting that he's dreadful off-field behaviour seemed to coincide with his best on-field performances. If he could carry on this nonsense until England have won the Euros, that would be appreciated.
It is odd his performances don't seem to be affected by it. Usually when this stuff comes out about someone it all suddenly makes sense why they haven't been their usual selves on the pitch.

MJsGhost

Oooh Matron, I'm an
NSC Patron
Jun 26, 2009
East
It is odd his performances don't seem to be affected by it. Usually when this stuff comes out about someone it all suddenly makes sense why they haven't been their usual selves on the pitch.
He probably just sees it as part of the BANTZ of being a footballer.

Different moral compass innit.

Thunder Bolt

Silly old bat

It is news though? Bloke has affair? Don't see what the public interest in that is, even if he is in the public eye for playing football
It's a bit more than just a fling. His wife is about to give birth to their fourth child alone, and he has fathered another two children with the girlfriend To be honest, I don't see what either of them sees in him, apart from his millions.

Clive Walker

Stand Or Fall
Jul 5, 2011
Brighton
It's a bit more than just a fling. His wife is about to give birth to their fourth child alone, and he has fathered another two children with the girlfriend To be honest, I don't see what either of them sees in him, apart from his millions.
i don't look at him and think "phwoar he's sexy". But neither did Diana when she first saw Charlie.

Sussax

NSC Patron
Aug 31, 2012
Brighton

Slightly agree, what people do behind closed doors is none of our business.

However, footballers rightly or wrongly are looked at as role models by kids and I’d be wary of anyone idolising a man who doesn’t seem to care for any relationships he has.

raymondo

Apr 26, 2017
Wiltshire
He probably just sees it as part of the BANTZ of being a footballer.

Different moral compass innit.
Exactly, it's just narcissism.... he'll even be glad of the media attention. I listened to 2 mins of psychologists 'explaining ' it on 5 live, until I realised the bollux was distracting me from driving.

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
If it helps us win the Euros I'll offer him a go on my wife

drew

Drew
Oct 3, 2006
Burgess Hill
Slightly agree, what people do behind closed doors is none of our business.

However, footballers rightly or wrongly are looked at as role models by kids and I’d be wary of anyone idolising a man who doesn’t seem to care for any relationships he has.
So the behaviour of Adam Johnson is not relevant to fans as were Lee Hughes, Lee McCormick etc, albeit at the worst ends of the spectrum.

You think the behaviour of Walker and Grealish during lockdowns was not relevant.

Baldseagull

Jan 26, 2012
Crawley
Personally, I find it more immoral that the Sun makes money from exposing the details of his love life, than him having more than one woman in his life.

Sussax

NSC Patron
Aug 31, 2012
Brighton
So the behaviour of Adam Johnson is not relevant to fans as were Lee Hughes, Lee McCormick etc, albeit at the worst ends of the spectrum.

You think the behaviour of Walker and Grealish during lockdowns was not relevant.
That’s quite the leap.

The individuals/examples you mentioned are relevant, because what happened was illegal. A player assaulting someone/causing death by driving/breaking lockdown rules, is a lot different to a player cheating on his Mrs or being seen in a nightclub after a game.

Some are for the front pages, others are for gossip columns. You do you.

The Fits

Jun 29, 2020
Also says a lot about the mentality and (possibly) mental health of Goodman. Not like she wouldn't know he didn't have a family. All those poor bloody kids.

Springal

Feb 12, 2005
GOSBTS
Also says a lot about the mentality and (possibly) mental health of Goodman. Not like she wouldn't know he didn't have a family. All those poor bloody kids.
She was ‘papped’ checking in for a flight with her kid carrying a suitcase with the initials ‘KW’ plastered on the front as well. Does seem very attention seeking

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here