Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Kuszczak

hans kraay fan club

The voice of reason.
Helpful Moderator
Mar 16, 2005
Chandlers Ford
Hardly going to admit are they.
Apparently that why Tomas and Bruno had the needle, Bruno was mates with Oscar.

No. It's was Mrs Oscar and Mrs Bruno, that are best mates.

Kuszcak (and others) felt that Bruno received preferential treatment from Oscar - always getting straight back in the side after injury, for example, even when his form wasn't great.

wehatepalace

Limbs
Apr 27, 2004
Pease Pottage
No. It's was Mrs Oscar and Mrs Bruno, that are best mates.

Kuszcak (and others) felt that Bruno received preferential treatment from Oscar - always getting straight back in the side after injury, for example, even when his form wasn't great.

So it wasn't because Kuszcak was balls deep in Mrs Garcia on her glass coffee table. At least they only fell out due to professional differences.

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
I quite liked Jason Jarret at the time!

GoingUp

Aug 14, 2011
Sussex By The Sea
Class of '92 was a great documentary! As someone mentioned about Blackpool, Im guessing they did actually go in for him, but Kuszcak probably didn't wanna go, he seems very picky and only set on going to the Premier League or a team playing in Europe. Seems only our club gives a fu*k about FFP.

Guy Fawkes

The voice of treason
Sep 29, 2007
I haven't even read of any interest, let alone negotiations.

Would we though? - He is a free agent rather than being subject to a transfer bid by someone for a player under contract. Is a club or whoever likely to either make it public if there is then the chance someone else will come in and snap him up ahead of them and secondly is the press likely to report on a potential free agent potentially being signed? (how many free agents are out there at the moment and how many are in discussion with various clubs?) - Is a club in discussion with an ex-championship and Man U back up goalkeeper who is a free agent newsworthy?

Thunder Bolt

Silly old bat
Would we though? - He is a free agent rather than being subject to a transfer bid by someone for a player under contract. Is a club or whoever likely to either make it public if there is then the chance someone else will come in and snap him up ahead of them and secondly is the press likely to report on a potential free agent potentially being signed? (how many free agents are out there at the moment and how many are in discussion with various clubs?) - Is a club in discussion with an ex-championship and Man U back up goalkeeper who is a free agent newsworthy?

We've heard about Spanish Dave returning to a Spanish second division club, Orlandi having trials at Blackpool, and even Dicker signing for Carlisle.
I was expressing surprise as for the most part of his two years with us, I thought he was a really good keeper.

Guy Fawkes

The voice of treason
Sep 29, 2007
We've heard about Spanish Dave returning to a Spanish second division club, Orlandi having trials at Blackpool, and even Dicker signing for Carlisle.
I was expressing surprise as for the most part of his two years with us, I thought he was a really good keeper.

Were they the only clubs that came in for those 3? or were there other unreported clubs interested?

Maybe if he was signing for a club or about to sign (Orlandi agreed terms and was having a medical) then maybe we would have heard something.

Postman Pat

Jul 24, 2007
Coldean
Obviously impressed as he is getting another run out tomorrow:

Phil Neville has confirmed he has been drafted into the Manchester United Legends squad for Saturday's match against Bayern Munich, which is being screened live by MUTV.
Neville and goalkeeper Tomasz Kuszczak have been added to Bryan Robson's plans for the Allianz Arena clash

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here