Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Kusczak signing imminent!!!!

deletebeepbeepbeep

May 12, 2009
I asked Andy what was going on through twitter and he said 'Nothing to report on signings at the moment. The story you refer to (the one reporting a signing should be finalised this week) was done whilst I was away'.

crasher

Jul 8, 2003
Sussex
im·mi·nent (m-nnt)
adj.
About to occur; impending: in imminent danger.
[Middle English iminent, from Old French imminent, from Latin imminns, imminent-, present participle of imminre, to overhang : in-, in; see in-2 + -minre, to jut, threaten; see men-2 in Indo-European roots.]
immi·nent·ly adv.
immi·nent·ness n.

all alot of hot air , can we close the thread ?

Those in the know . . .. You are not

No one knows a thing

There are known knowns; there are things we know that we know.
There are known unknowns; that is to say there are things that, we now know we don't know.
But there are also unknown unknowns – there are things we do not know, we don't know.

Tricky Dicky

Jul 27, 2004
Sunny Shoreham
There are known unknowns; that is to say there are things that, we now know we don't know.
But there are also unknown unknowns – there are things we do not know, we don't know.

Thank you Mr Rumsfeld - nice of you to join us.

crasher

Jul 8, 2003
Sussex
Frasier: This is my brother, Dr Niles Crane - the eminent psychiatrist.

Niles: My brother is too kind - he was already eminent while my eminence was merely imminent.

Frutos

Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
May 3, 2006
Northumberland

Very much THIS.

Willy Dangle

Aug 31, 2011
Whats that coming over the hill? is it a ..........................................................?

Superphil

Dismember
Jul 7, 2003
In a pile of football shirts
So can we stand down for a bit on this now? I think I've used up all my hope on this now.

Zebedee

Anyone seen Florence?
Jul 8, 2003
Hangleton
I've now got to the stage when I am beginning not to give a damn about this transfer saga.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here