Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Kusczak signing imminent!!!!

Sitch

Jul 3, 2011
I never said it wouldn't be a bad signing just feel he's capable of a few cock ups which could cost us points. Hope I'm proved wrong if he was to sign.

Like every goal keeper in the world has done then ?!

Thunder Bolt

Silly old bat
I'm not sure why the club would be waiting for Gus to return from his holidays. When was the last time you saw a new signing pictured with the manager?
As for the signing, BBBW said the medical would be this week changing his mind from the signing would be within 24 hours.

Oct 25, 2005
Hangleton
I'm not sure why the club would be waiting for Gus to return from his holidays. When was the last time you saw a new signing pictured with the manager?
As for the signing, BBBW said the medical would be this week changing his mind from the signing would be within 24 hours.

Well...
article-2145279-131EC5C3000005DC-460_306x440.jpg
???

Napper

Jul 9, 2003
Sussex
Gus seems to of been on holiday for weeks. He should of taken it during the play offs. How dare he have a holiday

Greg Bobkin

Silver Seagull
May 22, 2012

For us, Buckley, as I recall. Will had pen in hand in a mock signing scene...

severnside gull

May 16, 2007
By the seaside in West Somerset
Worried that we can't sign a goalkeeper who "might make a mistake that costs us........."

Maybe we should buy a bus rather than hiring them by the hour, then we can park it across the 6 yard box!

dingodan

Feb 16, 2011
When is Gus back?

Thunder Bolt

Silly old bat

empire

Dec 1, 2003
dreamland

its not a rumour,he was at the amex last fri,this is fact,its not 100%,like i sais last week,its 97%,things can happen last week,but will be VERY suprised if this isnt released thats he has signed.
My source isnt wrong on this,and hasnt been on any info gthat has been given to me,but things are never easy

Horton's halftime iceberg

Blooming Marvellous
Jan 9, 2005
Brighton
Gus seems to of been on holiday for weeks. He should of taken it during the play offs. How dare he have a holiday

Spoke with Tano once and he discussed going back home in the off season, the weather is always bad for that part of the world in the small window available to them. See the Montevideo, Uruguay weather is worse than ours, he would probably be happier on a Spanish beach, lets hope he finds a player of two during his trip home.

Thunder Bolt

Silly old bat
Spoke with Tano once and he discussed going back home in the off season, the weather is always bad for that part of the world in the small window available to them. See the Montevideo, Uruguay weather is worse than ours, he would probably be happier on a Spanish beach, lets hope he finds a player of two during his trip home.

He found Baz & Battipiedi when he went home so I'd rather he left them there if that is the standard of players, plus it's difficult with passports unless they can claim Italian or Spanish ancestry. It's winter in the southern hemisphere which would explain why the weather is bad.
Gus was in the Caribbean just 10 days ago playing for Chelsea Old Boys so has only been on holiday for a week. Someone on Nsc mentioned that Tanno is at the Euros.

Muzzy

Jan 25, 2011
Lewes
I get the feeling that this is a done deal just waiting to be revealed officially.

Twice now [MENTION=6886]Bozza[/MENTION] has given me reason to believe this!

Will be a very welcome signing if true.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here