Kuipers to Crawley?

Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Silent Bob

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Dec 6, 2004
I assumed Adams and Slade.

Who is Taylor managing now?
Bradford.

I would assume he and Adams, if it was Orient Kuipers could probably go there without having to move.

That article on the Crawley site is awful, not aword from Kuipers just Steve Evans talking about Steven Evans. :wanker:

Best of luck to him. That article is QUALLA as well.

"Following ten outstanding years as number 1 goalkeeper at Sussex rivals Brighton & Hove Albion,"
:lol:

"At Albion, Michel has won Championship medals for League 1 and League 2 and was again outstanding as they won promotion to The Championship via the playoffs."
No mention of the fact this was 6 years ago!

''I also asked a few managers who had teams in opposition to Brighton & Hove Albion last season and Paul Ince words stick in my mind, what a fantastic signing that would be Evo Paul said''.
The grammar in that sentence is IMMENSE.

Horton's halftime iceberg

Blooming Marvellous
Jan 9, 2005
Brighton
Bradford.

I would assume he and Adams, if it was Orient Kuipers could probably go there without having to move.

That article on the Crawley site is awful, not aword from Kuipers just Steve Evans talking about Steven Evans. :wanker:

It is shocking but it does say, will bring you a full exclusive interview with Michel tomorrow (Thursday) but in short he said, '' I am delighted to sign for Crawley Town and especially the Gaffer who I have the highest regard for, he was a big reason why I decided to sign''.

''I have come here to try and help get this football club to the next level and I believe we can do that otherwise I would have chosen one of the many other options I had''.

Marc

Jul 6, 2003
Best of luck to him. That article is QUALLA as well.

"Following ten outstanding years as number 1 goalkeeper at Sussex rivals Brighton & Hove Albion,"
:lol:

hahahaha thats made me laugh! Crawley are merely a spec of dirt on my microscope compared to the PROPER rivals of Palarse & Portscum!

Mr Burns

Aug 25, 2003
Springfield
Considering his age, this is about his level.

If he had gone to a league club, I don't think any would have had him as an undisputed number one, which at his age, is probably all he really cares about.

Good signing for both parties imo

BensGrandad

Jul 13, 2003
Haywards Heath
Steve Evans had him on loan and wanted to sign him when he was manager of Boston.

Does anybody know what the back ground job at The Albion was?
Hopefully TCB will now start supporting Crawley and leave this board to the true supporters of the club, rather than an individual.

Hopefully TCB will now start supporting Crawley and leave this board to the true supporters of the club, rather than an individual.

Too much to expect.

Thanks for your best wishes whilst I was in the Royal Surrey last week btw; I'm home now. Almost an identical op as with the bowel cancer 3.5 years ago except that it was scar tissue adhesion causing the blockage this time, not a tumour. As you also said, their St Luke's Oncology Dept is one of the finest.

Durlston

"Southgate, you're the one!"
NSC Patron
Jul 15, 2009
I wish him all the best at Crawley. It's an ambitious signing by them and if they add some more then they should make the play-offs comfortably. They seem to make progress every season even though their attendances are shocking for a town the size of Crawley.

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
A shrewd move that keeps him local and avoids the upheaval of moving his family up north. His job with the Albion will be put on hold for now.

chinners

Aug 27, 2009
Brighton
good luck to him could of played at higher level but i guess he wants to stay in sussex

Mellor 3 Ward 4

Jul 27, 2004
saaf of the water
good luck to him could of played at higher level but i guess he wants to stay in sussex

I think that says it all.

We all know he could have stayed in League 1, or certainly in League 2, but he has a young family, who I assume are at school locally and I guess he doesn't want to move.

Not having Kuipers around will seem strange - he's been part of the furniture for a decade, and has been quite fantastic.

Good Luck Michel.

He must have taken a HUGE pay cut as I was told he was one of the highest paid at the Albion - either that or Crawley have a lot more money that I thought they had. Or they are living beyond their means.......

timbha

Jul 5, 2003
Sussex
Evans claims a playing budget of only £300k next season. Kuipers would have been on more than half that at the Albion.

The Grockle

Formally Croydon Seagull
Sep 26, 2008
Dorset
I think that says it all.

He must have taken a HUGE pay cut as I was told he was one of the highest paid at the Albion - either that or Crawley have a lot more money that I thought they had. Or they are living beyond their means.......

Without going into details I can confirm that rumours of Crawley having one of the lowest playing budgets in the BSP (300k) are far from true i'm not saying Kuipers wil be on a big wage but Crawley will be at the right end of he league next year i'm sure.

HseagullsH

NSC's tipster
May 15, 2008
Brighton
Evans claims a playing budget of only £300k next season. Kuipers would have been on more than half that at the Albion.

If he was on the 200k - 300k reported wage for all those years at the Albion then I am sure he has enough money to put his family first and earn enough to get by.

I've always wondered how managers go from club to club, city to city, country to country when they have families involved too..

Good on Kuipers and hope the move proves to be the right decision:thumbsup:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports