Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Kuipers the KLOWN

king Wombat

Nov 9, 2003
wombat world
Get the dutch man back in the kitchen where he belongs.

Getting sent off at a critical time - concedes a penalty.
Then pretends he is innocent.

THREW away the game.

USELESS.

:fishing:

Bwian

Kiss my (_!_)
Jul 14, 2003
I guess you saw the incident then?

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
Apparently it wasn't a pen - also Kuipers wouldn't have gone that mental if he wasn't convinced it wasn't a pen and the game changed from there...

Sounds like it was more El Abd's fault for the back-pass so dunno why you're blaming Kuipers...

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
Oh - just seen the 'reel em in' smiley - that changes everything...

clippedgull

Hotdogs, extra onions
Aug 11, 2003
Near Ducks, Geese, and Seagulls
Apparently it wasn't a pen - also Kuipers wouldn't have gone that mental if he wasn't convinced it wasn't a pen and the game changed from there...

Sounds like it was more El Abd's fault for the back-pass so dunno why you're blaming Kuipers...

A friend of mine at the game said it was a definite penalty for what it's worth. Maybe Kuipers just lost the plot and subsequently his composure!

Horsham Gull

H Block Offender
Dec 4, 2006
Horsham

KrustyKrab

Aug 6, 2009
Well for a start ur all wrong. was at the game and El Abd was at fault. the guy played shit all game dont even no why he started him and he made an 'attempted' pass back that clearly went wrong

vulture

Banned
Jul 26, 2004
Sounds like he was totally let down by the moronic El Abd.

How many f***ing times will El Abd cost us a goal, or nearly cost us a goal, with an underhit backpass resulting from his totally casual nature before we dump him into non-league where he belongs?

dont be stupid el bad belongs in county league not non league a total and utter shit player

BensGrandad

Jul 13, 2003
Haywards Heath
Wasnt at the game so cannot comment on the red card other than to say that it is been waiting to happen for a long time as Kuipers is veryreckless when he goes down at players feet irrespective of the actual circumstances tonight. There was me thinking is he ok he has started off well this season.

cjd

Jun 22, 2006
La Rochelle
Wasnt at the game so cannot comment on the red card other than to say that it is been waiting to happen for a long time as Kuipers is veryreckless when he goes down at players feet irrespective of the actual circumstances tonight. There was me thinking is he ok he has started off well this season.

As usual......total nonsense from you.

As you say.....you weren't at the game. I was, and from my view the Huddersfield forward left a trailing leg..........typical "Owen" and "Gerrard" cheats penalty. I though Kuipers had every right to be annoyed.

BensGrandad

Jul 13, 2003
Haywards Heath
cjd.

Can you read. I said I wasnt at the game so couldnt comment on this particular red card!

He has been aiming to get one for a number of games now by his clumsiness when going for the ball and I am suprised it hasnt happened much sooner.

cjd

Jun 22, 2006
La Rochelle
cjd.

Can you read. I said I wasnt at the game so couldnt comment on this particular red card!

He has been aiming to get one for a number of games now by his clumsiness when going for the ball and I am suprised it hasnt happened much sooner.

I think it's better that you go back to your bottle of whiskey.

BensGrandad

Jul 13, 2003
Haywards Heath
I dont drink whisky oh and only Irish whisky has an e in it.

Rather suprised you havent gone on Ask the Club as to how much Dickinsons goal scoring bonus is!!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here