Kuipers Testimonial

Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Wilka

Nov 18, 2003
Burgess Hill
Ticket sales seem a little slow for this one. Are you holding off until closer to the game or just not interested?

Kuipers deserves a good turn out.

Frutos

Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
May 3, 2006
Northumberland
Going, and bloody looking forward to it.

He deserves a good turnout and a memorable night.

Mutts Nuts

Oct 30, 2011
Ticket sales seem a little slow for this one. Are you holding off until closer to the game or just not interested?

Kuipers deserves a good turn out.

I think the problem is the 14,000 season ticket holders saying Who?,i find it concerning that the North stand has only sold about half the available seats.

halbpro

Jan 25, 2012
Brighton
I think a big issue is the Chelsea game, such a big glamour match. I'm going to both, but looking forwards to the testimonial much more.

Jul 5, 2003
Polegate
Because the club have arranged a friendly 4 days before against massively more attractive opposition...and decided to charge absolutely disgusting prices for it.

Doesn't help that half our new fanbase probably haven't even heard of Kuipers

WeAreTheAlbion

Aug 19, 2010
Northstand - AMEX Stadium
Its cos the Chelsea game is gonna cost a bit and its a few days before, no other reason really

BUTTERBALL

East Stand Brighton Boyz
Jul 31, 2003
location location
Combination of things. Withdean fans not on hol will be there, but a lot of the new fans won't know him, which is a shame. Plus Chelsea being 4 days away and very expensive plus people on holiday will keep the crowd down unfortunately. I am going to Kuipers but missing Chelsea as i am not that bothered at the prices but want to support Michel for all the great Albion experiences the teams he played in gave us.

Lady Gull

Aug 6, 2011
West sussex
Going and can't wait - picked up a couple of tickets this morning too for the Chelsea game - for me and my son - so also looking forward to that too x

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
Would have gone but away

pasty

A different kind of pasty
Jul 5, 2003
West, West, West Sussex
Am going to the FDM's match but not Chelsea. Still deciding where to sit though. WSU not available so trying to decide either WSL or North

Diego Napier

Mar 27, 2010
I really think that if you call yourself a Brighton supporter and you aren't away on holiday/working etc. then you should be at this game to show some emotional and financial support to one of the heroes of our clubs' more recent years.

It's only £15 quid....... go for it!

Blackcap

Nov 6, 2011
Shoreham by Sea
Got my tickets the day they went on sale and am bloody looking forward to it, can't wait to see the new ground improvements. I hope he gets a good turn out but think a combination of the CFC game, midweek fixture and middle of holiday season will all contribute to the numbers being down. Anyone know roughly how many tickets have been sold so far?

I don't buy the 'people dont know who he is' argument. The vast majority of new STHs are returning fans / previous occasional attendees who were just not STHs at Withdean, I reckon most know who he is.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports