Kuipers Injured.

algie

The moaning of life
Jan 8, 2006
In rehab
Thats a 2 goal head start for MK then

Marc

Jul 6, 2003
only seen Sully once this season and thought he did very well, pleased to see him back as I'll be there tomorrow to cheer the girls to VICTORY!

hans kraay fan club

The voice of reason.
Helpful Moderator
Mar 16, 2005
Chandlers Ford
I'm not suggesting that this is anything other than a co-incidence, but are Sullivan's only two league games, our ONLY two home wins this season?

bright1064

Dec 21, 2007
Brighton
I'm not suggesting that this is anything other than a co-incidence, but are Sullivan's only two league games, our ONLY two home wins this season?

You are correct Hans. But I feel the outfield players were mostly responsible for those wins. I'm yet to be convinced by Sullivan, he doesn't look like a great shot-stopper in comparison to Kuipers. Any half-decent effort by an opposition player has gone past Sullivan so far. He has only done routine stuff, and hasn't pulled off any 'match-winning' saves.

Paxton Dazo

Up The Spurs.
Mar 11, 2007
This will be like trying to run the marathon with one leg.

Trying to run a bath in the Arctic.

Like listening to Take That without Gary.

Swimming with one arm.

Driving with only one gear - reverse.

Climbing Everest in an hour.

Without Michel we are nothing. Without Michel, there is no hope, nothing is possible:cry:
:rolleyes::laugh:

strings

Moving further North...
Feb 19, 2006
Barnsley
This will be like trying to run the marathon with one leg.

Trying to run a bath in the Arctic.

Like listening to Take That without Gary.

Swimming with one arm.

Driving with only one gear - reverse.

Climbing Everest in an hour.

Without Michel we are nothing. Without Michel, there is no hope, nothing is possible:cry:

I'm sure you were singing Sullivan's praises last time GOD was out injured (as a fantstic understudy, not as a replacement).

Scotty Mac

Jul 13, 2003

kuipers hasnt won a league game since august 22nd

strings

Moving further North...
Feb 19, 2006
Barnsley
Ian Walker just been freed by Bolton and think he played under Micky before, worth a short term deal?

Nooo, that would be even worse than the buffoon that is Graham Stack. Sullivan is a fantastic number 2.

Brightonbabe7

Oct 4, 2008
Not to bd i dont think...sullivans very good...but is a shame kuipers is unable to play.
looked at the line up earlier looking good !:albion1: UP THE ALBION!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here