Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Other Sport] KSI vs Logan Paul

Frutos

Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
May 3, 2006
Northumberland
Is this an actual fight, or are we using the WWE version of the term?

Frutos

Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
May 3, 2006
Northumberland
They aren't "watch with mother". That old, outdated shit died out last century. (along with Red dwarf coincidently)

Welcome to the new world.
The most recent series of RD aired for the first time last year, so...

bWize

Nov 6, 2007
Disappear to instagram you 12 year old :shootself

Don't use Facebook, Instagram or Twitter. You are just out of touch with the world going on around you... YouTube is the new live TV for a lot of people of all ages. Stick to your BBC and SKY subsciption. At least you can re-run old episodes of the Bill on UK Gold :rolleyes:

Bladders

Twats everywhere
Jun 22, 2012
The Troubadour
Can I get the result on Ceefax? ???

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Guinness Boy

Tofu eating wokerati
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Jul 23, 2003
Up and Coming Sunny Portslade
They aren't "watch with mother". That old, outdated shit died out last century. (along with Red dwarf coincidently)

Welcome to the new world.

And I for one welcome our attention seeking but quite shit at sport overlords. Hashtag United are off to a good start to their "proper" football career, aren't they? :lolol:

bWize

Nov 6, 2007
And I for one welcome our attention seeking but quite shit at sport overlords. Hashtag United are off to a good start to their "proper" football career, aren't they? :lolol:

OK I really am lost now. Good night.

dangull

Feb 24, 2013
Thanks for the link. No idea who these dudes are. If it was outside a pub at 11pm I would shuffle off in my own safety and let them get on with it.

It seemed like a close fight to me.

Guinness Boy

Tofu eating wokerati
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Jul 23, 2003
Up and Coming Sunny Portslade
No problem young un, I just can't believe someone has started a thread about 2 Tobys having a pretend boxing match :ffsparr:

At least he didn't have to pay anything to start a thread here. There are actual sentient human beings who've subscribed to it on a ppv basis. :lol:

bWize

Nov 6, 2007
No problem young un, I just can't believe someone has started a thread about 2 Tobys having a pretend boxing match :ffsparr:

It's a Football/Sports forum and the biggest boxing event YouTube has exclusively had. I don't have any major interest in either KSI or Logan Paul, but interesting netherless. Perhaps don't bothering opening the thread on the "2 tobys" next time if it gets to you that much. It's you that needs to have a word with yourself.

BN9 BHA

DOCKERS
NSC Patron
Jul 14, 2013
Newhaven
It's a Football/Sports forum and the biggest boxing event YouTube has exclusively had. I don't have any major interest in either KSI or Logan Paul, but interesting netherless. Perhaps don't bothering opening the thread on the "2 tobys" next time if it gets to you that much. It's you that needs to have a word with yourself.

:laugh:

You are on a wind up.
Well done

bWize

Nov 6, 2007
:laugh:

You are on a wind up.
Well done

You are just an olden who doesn't keep up. ;) - My Mum's in her early 60's and watches the Fizz family (From Brighton) on YouTube at least a few times a week. Just because you are still stuck in your BBC/ITV mindset, doesn't mean everyone else is. You get to see a much realer side to people on YouTube, not as faked out like mainstream TV. Since the internet times have moved on. I don't even know many people who sit down and watch TV every night like people used to.

Last edited:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here