Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Football] KSI v Logan Paul

hart's shirt

Jul 8, 2003
Kitbag in Dubai
Polly never complimented Mrs Crodo on her new haircut and then all hell broke loose.

:nono:

Hell hath no fury like a woman's haircut scorned.

Our thoughts are with you, Crodo.

schmunk

"Members"
Jan 19, 2018
Mid mid mid Sussex
Sorry, to hear that, I'm sure it will all blow over once it grows back and the dye comes out.

Mrs C, yesterday:

Short-rainbow-hair.png

beefypigeon

Aug 14, 2008
Just my two-pence worth... but my 12 year old son came home to me the other day from school, and very unexpectedly proclaimed that he would like to give Boxing a go. He is generally a bit of a scaredy-cat, so really it was very uncharacteristic for him to say this but actually I think could do wonders for his confidence.

If it weren't for the exposure and lead-up to this fight in the various Sidemen and KSI videos he will have watched over the last couple of months, there is not a chance in hell he would have shown an interest in the sport.

Yes, a money-spinning exercise no doubt. But if my experience of this thus far is anything to go by, it will 100% increase exposure to the sport and get more kids interested in taking it up. Kids look up to the likes of KSI and other youtubers and aspire to be like them, whether we like it or not!

On that note, does anyone know any beginner/kids boxing clubs/classes that I could enquire about in the Worthing area? :mad:

crodonilson

He/Him
Jan 17, 2005
Lyme Regis
Let’s get ready to rumble!!!

:O

crodonilson

He/Him
Jan 17, 2005
Lyme Regis

crodonilson

He/Him
Jan 17, 2005
Lyme Regis
Who else is watching the big PPV fight this evening?? Whilst all his is unlikely to hit the heights and popularity of KSI v Logan Paul (I and II) it's an intriguing contest nonetheless and worth £19.95 of anyone's money, Mayweather in 4 for me.

Weststander

NSC Patron
Aug 25, 2011
Withdean area
I won’t pay, but I wish Mayweather was allowed to really show his prowess. It wouldn’t last a minute.

In reality, these are just $$$$ making exhibitions and they’re increasing in number.

Logan Paul is an archetypal arrogant ‘jock’.

Albion Dan

Banned
Jul 8, 2003
Peckham
Who else is watching the big PPV fight this evening?? Whilst all his is unlikely to hit the heights and popularity of KSI v Logan Paul (I and II) it's an intriguing contest nonetheless and worth £19.95 of anyone's money, Mayweather in 4 for me.

You are actually going to pay? Wow. The biggest farce of pay for sport in history. A YouTube kid who actually lost his last fight to another YouTuber vs arguably the greatest boxer of all time. And you have to pay to watch? For real?

Ps if you’re tuning in this evening you’ve got a long wait for the fight.

Rodney Thomas

May 2, 2012
Ελλάδα
I won’t pay, but I wish Mayweather was allowed to really show his prowess. It wouldn’t last a minute.

In reality, these are just $$$$ making exhibitions and they’re increasing in number.

Logan Paul is an archetypal arrogant ‘jock’.

I guess you dont watch a whole lot of YouTube as Logan Paul has really changed in the last 2 years. I wouldn't say he is arrogant now.

His brother, on the other hand, is something else...

crodonilson

He/Him
Jan 17, 2005
Lyme Regis

I stand corrected, it was only £16.95. 4am scheduled to start.

Brovion

NSC Patron
Jul 6, 2003
The fact the boxers are amateur is relevant to the likely quality of the bout and safety of the protagonists. There are enough people on here who wet themselves about being ripped off every time Dave Price fights or AJ / Fury pick an "easy" opponent.
I'd forgotten the debate we had on this thread (just read it again when Crodo bounced it), but I now think that you were right and I was wrong. It isn't proper boxing, it is just a circus on a par with professional wrestling designed to part fools and their money. Job done I guess. (No I didn't watch it).

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here