Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Koslowski

Reddleman

May 17, 2017
I wondered if anyone has any insights into how he’s doing at Vitesse. I see he has played 17 times this season but it’s hard to get more more intel.

I think we are all assuming we will lose Caicedo and Alexis Mac RBI’s summer and from what I had read when we signed Koslowski he was the next cab off the rank. If his performance in FM is anything to go by we have a heck of a player on our hands.

Anyone got any updates??

Farehamseagull

Solly March Fan Club
Nov 22, 2007
Sarisbury Green, Southampton
I wondered if anyone has any insights into how he’s doing at Vitesse. I see he has played 17 times this season but it’s hard to get more more intel.

I think we are all assuming we will lose Caicedo and Alexis Mac RBI’s summer and from what I had read when we signed Koslowski he was the next cab off the rank. If his performance in FM is anything to go by we have a heck of a player on our hands.

Anyone got any updates??
Can’t comment on his form at Vitesse as I don’t watch Eredivisie but he became the best/most expensive midfielder in the world in my FM game!

Eric the meek

Fiveways Wilf
NSC Patron
Aug 24, 2020
Yikes. I'd forgotten all about him. I hope the club haven't. From what little I've seen, a very good player.

Nobby Cybergoat

Jul 19, 2021
A very realistic chance of a Polish centre midfield two starting for us next season.

There will be a massive pre season for our current loaned players looking to show a new manager there is no need to buy a replacement.

We've got centre mids, left centre backs and forwards, all with a chance of filling our (what will likely be) depleted first team squad

brighton_tom

Jul 23, 2008
But those stats would be comparable with someone like Caicedo. For a CM, you really can't use goals and assists to make any sort of judgement
No judgement from me, i've only seen highlights, just passing on the stats. From the reports ive seen he's doing pretty well.

The Fits

Jun 29, 2020
He'll be looked at very closely in the Summer I'm sure. Be interesting to see what RDZ makes of those out on loan vs the youngsters he's inherited. Suspect Koslowski and Adringa might come in whilst a couple of the younger S Americans might get their chance out on loan. Simply cannot believe that Enciso currently offers more than KK.

Mancgull

Nov 28, 2011
Astley, Manchester
Playing for a team that is struggling a bit. Didn’t do Moises any harm when at Beerschott.
He’s a big, physical lad and so should be ok with the physical aspects of the Premier League. Difficult to assess too much from what I’ve seen of him.

Mr Bridger

Sound of the suburbs
Feb 25, 2013
Earth
A very realistic chance of a Polish centre midfield two starting for us next season.

There will be a massive pre season for our current loaned players looking to show a new manager there is no need to buy a replacement.

We've got centre mids, left centre backs and forwards, all with a chance of filling our (what will likely be) depleted first team squad
New chant ??? get it going for when we visit Chelsea.

Ali_rrr

Feb 4, 2011
Utrecht, NL
He's been fairly decent in a very uninspiring Vitesse team. My view is that he's definitely not ready for Premier League football and will need another loan away as he is way behind our other CMs.

Hugo Rune

NSC Patron
Feb 23, 2012
Brighton
He's been fairly decent in a very uninspiring Vitesse team. My view is that he's definitely not ready for Premier League football and will need another loan away as he is way behind our other CMs.
This was the exact view of a Vitesse/Albion fan I spoke to. He is still very young though, 5 years younger than Alzate who’ll surely join the 1st team squad next year and is clearly ready.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here