Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Koran burning day ?

Guerrero

Jul 17, 2010
Near Alicante.Spain
Try getting out your Bible and having a read of the Psalms in Saudi Arabia.It's illegal to own one.
Across the Muslim world,every day is "burn a Bible day".:shrug:

seven stands

May 25, 2006
hastings
I'm sorry, but where exactly have you come to the opinion that the rest of the world sees it as okay? I think many look at the news and see those acts as disturbing fearful images which is exactly the intent. But to say no one bats an eyelid, you are aware we have been involved in 2 wars in Muslim countries recently? Hardly batting an eyelid!

:lolol: think the two wars were over slightly more than burning a flag. What I ment is the British public don't bat an eyelid at it as in we don't go marching and protesting outside our churches ( not saying it should be done) goes to show the gulf between the mindset of the different religions and countries

Bold Seagull

strong and stable with me, or...
Mar 18, 2010
Hove
:lolol: think the two wars were over slightly more than burning a flag. What I ment is the British public don't bat an eyelid at it as in we don't go marching and protesting outside our churches ( not saying it should be done) goes to show the gulf between the mindset of the different religions and countries

Well exactly the point, they, and the bible totting rednecks are fanatical religious nut cases that are completely out of control. Thank God (excuse the pun!) that there is a gulf between the mindset of these extremist few, and the majority of peace loving human beings on this earth, that live side by side each other in mutual respect and tolerance.:thumbsup:

Bevendean Hillbilly

Sep 4, 2006
Nestling in green nowhere
Why not? If someone were to walk down the street burning an effigy of the Queen shouting that she was evil, would you not be a little provoked into a possible violent reaction? I would be. ).

Personally I would find that f***ing hilarious.

HAILSHAM SEAGULL

Nov 9, 2009
I'm just downloading "The Koran", do you want me to burn you a copy?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here