NSC Patron
May 8, 2007
Toronto
It's such a well thought out idea and I'm sure there will be no repercussions

:facepalm:

Rookie

Greetings
Feb 8, 2005
Not the brightest thing he will ever do is it.

Will58

Feb 8, 2010
I can't believe it's getting so much air time in the media. 90 people led by an idiot who clearly just wants attention - and is getting it in spades. If you ask me, he and his followers should just be forgotten about.

Bold Seagull

strong and stable with me, or...
Mar 18, 2010
Hove
Christian fundamentalism is thriving in middle America and is as frightening as any other religious fanaticism, George Bush was head of the pile. It was no accident he called his 'War on Terror' a 'Crusade', in reference to the slaughter of millions of muslims in the Christian Crusades nearly a thousand years ago. America while being a sophisticated super power on one hand, is almost medieval in it's development on another.

Lyndhurst 14

Jan 16, 2008
Unlikely the proposed mosque would ever get built as most New York Contractors and, more importantly, the New York construction unions have refused to have anything to do with it.

daveinprague

Oct 1, 2009
Prague, Czech Republic
Apart from anything else. Its not a Mosque in New York, and this fact has been repeated time and time again, yet people in the media still keep reporting that its a Mosque..

The Koran burning is in the media all over the world, so the shit is done now. People will lose their lives who probably wouldnt have previously, thanks to this self rightious nitwit living in Ifecklivestockandrelatives, Texas.

Last edited:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here