Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Koh kraden - trang islands - Thailand

mistahclarke

Jul 28, 2009
This island is meant to be far away from it all, and on arrival at our resort I found this. Apparently 3 lads from Brighton stayed here and did it. Anyone from here?

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    1.9 MB · Views: 262

mistahclarke

Jul 28, 2009
It's not meant to be upside down obviously.

mistahclarke

Jul 28, 2009
Here's a clue who did it

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    1.5 MB · Views: 96

Winchester1

Aug 27, 2012
Downtown Winchester
im sure the first one doesnt post on here, no idea about the second one though

Yes - Winchester1 is me Robbo! We were drinking before the game yesterday in the Belle and talking about our Thailand exploits and a NSC member told me that he'd seen this post about our decoration on Ko Kradan! It's a small world isn't it - the bar where we left the sign was covered in bits of drift wood that had been painted and signed by travellers from all over the world! I hope you left your mark too!? Kradan was amazing, but we went on and visited another handful of islands. One of which was Ko Lanta. Here we met a a crazy Thai guy who ran a bar and thought he was a bit of a DJ. We managed to convince him that we knew Fat Boy Slim. We told him that we'd called Norman and he'd agreed to send him out a special flag for Christmas to hang in the bar (little did he know that I'd taken Fat Boy's flag advertising his summer gigs at the AMEX with me!). Anyway, two days later we turned up at his beach bar with the flag and this guys face was an absolute picture! Its now proudly hanging above the DJ booth! By this time we had got him telling all his customers that his favourite football team was "Brighton", that we played in "white and blue", that our nickname was "Seagulls" and "that we hate Crystal Palace". On Boxing Day even we tought him the words to "Hark now hear the Brighton sing the Palace run away.....etc" For anyone who hasn't been to Thailand yet but is thinking about going - do it! And I'd recommend that you take some flags/banners with you as the locals love the english and are delighted for you to leave a little bit of England with them!!

seabass1

Aug 1, 2011
Horsham
Thats better than the other photo you showed me Winchester 1, just hope I can join your tour of the world this year ! Sounds very interesting

Aseros

Banned
Jun 6, 2011
There is a BHAFC sign on the way into the River Rapids Ride in Animal Kingdom, Florida as well.

Wilko

LUZZING chairs about
Sep 19, 2003
BN1
Yes - Winchester1 is me Robbo! We were drinking before the game yesterday in the Belle and talking about our Thailand exploits and a NSC member told me that he'd seen this post about our decoration on Ko Kradan! It's a small world isn't it - the bar where we left the sign was covered in bits of drift wood that had been painted and signed by travellers from all over the world! I hope you left your mark too!? Kradan was amazing, but we went on and visited another handful of islands. One of which was Ko Lanta. Here we met a a crazy Thai guy who ran a bar and thought he was a bit of a DJ. We managed to convince him that we knew Fat Boy Slim. We told him that we'd called Norman and he'd agreed to send him out a special flag for Christmas to hang in the bar (little did he know that I'd taken Fat Boy's flag advertising his summer gigs at the AMEX with me!). Anyway, two days later we turned up at his beach bar with the flag and this guys face was an absolute picture! Its now proudly hanging above the DJ booth! By this time we had got him telling all his customers that his favourite football team was "Brighton", that we played in "white and blue", that our nickname was "Seagulls" and "that we hate Crystal Palace". On Boxing Day even we tought him the words to "Hark now hear the Brighton sing the Palace run away.....etc" For anyone who hasn't been to Thailand yet but is thinking about going - do it! And I'd recommend that you take some flags/banners with you as the locals love the english and are delighted for you to leave a little bit of England with them!!

That is a great story. nice one :)

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here