Kodi streams

Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Swillis

Banned
Dec 10, 2015
Cheers. I managed to install RoboCop, and whilst looking for it to view I found everything else so it either recovered or didn't think to in videos last night! I have sports devil as recovered but I couldn't install using my tablet. I assume I need laptop for that if I needed to reinstall. Exodus link looks quite easy to follow.

Thanks again

Do you mean you can't install it on your tablet?

Once you have kodi installed on any device you won't need a laptop just to add sources/channels

This is the sportsdevil link anyhow

https://seo-michael.co.uk/how-to-manually-install-sportsdevil-on-xbmc/

Ron Manager

Oooh, wasn't it?
Sep 14, 2015
Lentil Alley
In days of yore, when observing games on good old flash player via a browser, one might have been able to be a cheap version of Jeff Stelling by opening 4 or more on a Saturday pm and rotate ones mince pies about numerous matches at one time.
Is such a facility possible using a medium akin to Kodi?

Seagull on the wing

Sep 22, 2010
Hailsham
Genesis was quite good but has been difficult just lately...the best I've got now is TURKS...good for sports,films,old TV programmes and CCTV around the world.

Swillis

Banned
Dec 10, 2015
Genesis was quite good but has been difficult just lately...the best I've got now is TURKS...good for sports,films,old TV programmes and CCTV around the world.

Genesis is no longer supported mate so will not work

Genesis has been replaced by exodus and specto, both pretty much the same. Exodus though is from the bloke who built/made genesis

EXODUS

https://seo-michael.co.uk/how-to-install-exodus-for-kodi/

SPECTO

https://seo-michael.co.uk/tutorial-how-to-install-specto-kodi/

Swillis

Banned
Dec 10, 2015
In days of yore, when observing games on good old flash player via a browser, one might have been able to be a cheap version of Jeff Stelling by opening 4 or more on a Saturday pm and rotate ones mince pies about numerous matches at one time.
Is such a facility possible using a medium akin to Kodi?

Just seen this. No you can only watch one channel at once. Think of sky/freebies. Lots of channels but you can only watch one at once. It's a lot better quality than streams though and no adverts or viruses to worry about. Lots of HD channels to.

indy3050

Jun 22, 2011
Just seen this. No you can only watch one channel at once. Think of sky/freebies. Lots of channels but you can only watch one at once. It's a lot better quality than streams though and no adverts or viruses to worry about. Lots of HD channels to.

I've noticed that Robocop has been struggling with the premier league pass channels but the bloke in Phoenix (Valhala?) has them on his add on. However there is something up with the picture and he keeps saying on Twitter about changing the acceleration or something? Any idea exactly how to do this using fire stick and will it work?

Swillis

Banned
Dec 10, 2015
I've noticed that Robocop has been struggling with the premier league pass channels but the bloke in Phoenix (Valhala?) has them on his add on. However there is something up with the picture and he keeps saying on Twitter about changing the acceleration or something? Any idea exactly how to do this using fire stick and will it work?

It can be done easily on firestick and will work on some streams but will cause the others not to work altogether. Much easier to just install sportsdevil or NJM soccer. Phoenix has had a lot of trouble recently so I deleted it a while ago.

I personally recommend sportsdevil, not because it's the best I don't know as I have not tried them all but it has never let me down and I have always found the stream I have wanted.

surrey jim

Not in Surrey
Aug 2, 2005
Bevendean
£25 gets you the box.

You can just delete your sports repository and reinstall, there is no reason why it should still not work. What sports were you using? Sportdevil? Or another. If you want help to get it working again either tell me here or pm me. Once you get used to the box it really is easy, as the hard work is all done by others

Can you recommend a good box to get?

Everest

Me
Jul 5, 2003
Southwick
I've noticed that Robocop has been struggling with the premier league pass channels
PLP been working well for me the last week

Aug 21, 2011

Aug 21, 2011
Does anyone use a VPN and if so what one?

Im new to Kodi and have been wondering this myself. For the last year I have been subscribing to Unblockus.com which is DNS based (mainly to swap netflix regions, which now Netflix are getting wise to). Im not sure if this works in the same way as VPN. Is there anyone who is more techy who can advice? thanks

dingodan

Feb 16, 2011
Are there likely to be any online streams of tonights game?

swindonseagull

Aug 6, 2003
Swindon, but used to be Manila
Im new to Kodi and have been wondering this myself. For the last year I have been subscribing to Unblockus.com which is DNS based (mainly to swap netflix regions, which now Netflix are getting wise to). Im not sure if this works in the same way as VPN. Is there anyone who is more techy who can advice? thanks

Never used a VPN or an Ip blocker, Kodi is not illegal.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports