Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Kodi streams

mothy

Dec 30, 2012
Being new to all this, is VPN recommended? Would like to watch films and live sport but obviously safely and legally

Sent from my SM-J530F using Tapatalk

Vpn is recommended to do it safely & to view sports yes - i cant get streams without

Stat Brother

NSC Patreon
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
Greetings sports fans.

I've followed a couple of 'too good to be true' YouTube tutorials for a broswer search for a website saying sports are free, on my Firestick.

Sadly though all this brings up is error 523 origin is unreachable.
I have shifted my broswer VPN, both Chrome and Silk, around the globe only to get the same result.

Do I give this up as an Americanism that won't work here or is there any other tricks I can use.

mothy

Dec 30, 2012
Greetings sports fans.

I've followed a couple of 'too good to be true' YouTube tutorials for a broswer search for a website saying sports are free, on my Firestick.

Sadly though all this brings up is error 523 origin is unreachable.
I have shifted my broswer VPN, both Chrome and Silk, around the globe only to get the same result.

Do I give this up as an Americanism that won't work here or is there any other tricks I can use.

Install kodi onto your firestick

Get addons.

Sports devil for sports
Neptune rising for films & tv

Use a vpn.

Be happy

BensGrandad

Jul 13, 2003
Haywards Heath
I kn ow nothing whatsoever about Kodi streams but use streaming for away matches and a roku stick in the tv for the grandchildren's netflix and our ITV and BBC etc I player. What advantage would I gain if I bought and used a kodi rather than an HDMI lead off of my laptop for away matches.

dannyboy

tfso!
Oct 20, 2003
Waikanae NZ
i use genesis reborn with a real debrid account and works very well. use an iptv for £10 a month and get HD quality for every game (I'm in New Zealand now so its my only way to watch the games)

one question though ive got a vpn as i thought this would make things more stable but it actually makes it worse . essentially it slows my internet connection down from 100gbps to about 4 which isn't enough to stream anything . Anyone had any problems with this?

mothy

Dec 30, 2012
I kn ow nothing whatsoever about Kodi streams but use streaming for away matches and a roku stick in the tv for the grandchildren's netflix and our ITV and BBC etc I player. What advantage would I gain if I bought and used a kodi rather than an HDMI lead off of my laptop for away matches.

None - other than being able to use a remote to control it

Kodi is a free app you can add to any google or microsoft device

All kodi addons do is provide links to the streams you find on your computer

Last edited:

Rugrat

Mar 13, 2011
Seaford
i use genesis reborn with a real debrid account and works very well. use an iptv for £10 a month and get HD quality for every game (I'm in New Zealand now so its my only way to watch the games)

one question though ive got a vpn as i thought this would make things more stable but it actually makes it worse . essentially it slows my internet connection down from 100gbps to about 4 which isn't enough to stream anything . Anyone had any problems with this?

Might depend on which VPN you are using. Free ones will likely do that but I use IP Vanish and never had any problem

Rugrat

Mar 13, 2011
Seaford
Ive got vyper vpn which i thought was meant to be good and recommended to me but its next to useless .

Try IP Vanish. I've been using 2+ years and never a problem. They give a 7 day free trial or money back if not satisfied, deal

Stat Brother

NSC Patreon
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
With Kodi on my Firestick a while ago I found out I could access Live TV channels from around the world, most notable America.

At the time I didn't think much of it, so much so in fact I now have no idea how I found it or what add-on I used (and have possibly now deleted off my Firestick).

For no apparent reason tonight I've been searching for Live American TV again, without success.
Does anyone have any idea how I might have found it, last time?

No rush!

Stat Brother

NSC Patreon
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
Hi Kodi fans.

Neptune Rising is beginning to play up, is there a new equivalent I can add to my Firestick?

crodonilson

He/Him
Jan 17, 2005
Lyme Regis
What’s the best current add on to watch the game today??

Robot Chicken

Seriously?
Jul 5, 2003
Chicken World
Acestreams is working well

spongy

Aug 7, 2011
Burgess Hill
Rising Tides is my go to addon. Always plenty of good quality links to all prem games. Especially the NBC coverage. And acestream too. Hasn't let me down yet!

Paulie Gualtieri

Bada Bing
NSC Patreon
May 8, 2018
Would IPvanish and a NBC gold pass be enough to watch the majority of premier league games? (Sorry new to this)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

spongy

Aug 7, 2011
Burgess Hill
Would IPvanish and a NBC gold pass be enough to watch the majority of premier league games? (Sorry new to this)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I believe so. But I don't use it myself. Kodi has been fine for me for the last 5 years or so.

Use Kodi. There is an add-on called Rising Tides. Install it, it's been spot on for me for ages now. It has several links to every game. The best ones are actually the ones from NBC. So no need to fork out 50 odd quid to watch them.
It even has acestream links so if you can get acestream installed as well then they're even better!

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here