Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Kodi streams

indy3050

Jun 22, 2011
A palarse troll reading my posts:)

You bring genuine embarrassment to this board. Cringeworthy comments. I would suggest winding it in and trying not to post under the influence which obviously is hard when you drink morning, noon and night.

SIMMO SAYS

Jul 31, 2012
Incommunicado
You bring genuine embarrassment to this board. Cringeworthy comments. I would suggest winding it in and trying not to post under the influence which obviously is hard when you drink morning, noon and night.

29 posts in nearly five years:bowdown: I'm sorry I woke you up as well:)

indy3050

Jun 22, 2011
Disagree, they are basically the same

Couple of quick ones, I've been following the whole dev/copy and paste thing and fully support them all but do we know when it's gonna come to an end? Secondly, with the beam back for tomorrow's game against Charlton are we likely to see a steam for this?

Cheers

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
Watched the Burnley game on Sportsdevil - SportsTV - MamaHD

Its not actually HD, but I've found that MamaHD is a VERY reliable Sky Sports and BT Sports stream, with no buffering.

Another excellent one is Phoenix Sports - VC Events. Usually has the Premier League, Champions League and the Europa, all in HD. Thats the first one I usually go to now. It doesn't have the FL though. MamaHD is my go-to for that now.

Captain Sensible

Jul 8, 2003
Not the real one
I've found a brilliant app for Kodi https://seo-michael.co.uk/tutorial-how-to-install-uk-tv-now-add-on-kodi/
The streams are strong and reliable. I've had trouble with live tv (having finally decided on an Android MX box for the spare room). But this app is brilliant and stable.

Does anyone know (I suppose I am asking [MENTION=33732]Swillis[/MENTION]) if you can run more than one device with Kodi on the same router? I had the box working until I tried a stream on my laptop with Kodi and the streams both wouldn't work. When I shut one of the Kodi software down, the streams started working again. Any idea why?

indy3050

Jun 22, 2011
I've found a brilliant app for Kodi https://seo-michael.co.uk/tutorial-how-to-install-uk-tv-now-add-on-kodi/
The streams are strong and reliable. I've had trouble with live tv (having finally decided on an Android MX box for the spare room). But this app is brilliant and stable.

Does anyone know (I suppose I am asking [MENTION=33732]Swillis[/MENTION]) if you can run more than one device with Kodi on the same router? I had the box working until I tried a stream on my laptop with Kodi and the streams both wouldn't work. When I shut one of the Kodi software down, the streams started working again. Any idea why?

I have 2 Firesticks and I run them both at the same time with no problems, I do have a very good Virgin Media broadband signal though so this may help?

Also, is that add on any good for live sport or just the freeview type channels?

Swillis

Banned
Dec 10, 2015

UK TV now is no longer supported I don't think, the same bloke who developed that is the one who developed live mix

https://seo-michael.co.uk/how-to-install-live-mix-kodi/

Which is by far my favourite add-on ever, give it a try if you have not already.

As for the router issue there is no reason why that should happen, it could just be coincidence that the streams were not working but then started working again.

Swillis

Banned
Dec 10, 2015
Couple of quick ones, I've been following the whole dev/copy and paste thing and fully support them all but do we know when it's gonna come to an end? Secondly, with the beam back for tomorrow's game against Charlton are we likely to see a steam for this?

Cheers

Are you on about people pulling their addons due to others passing them off as their own?

Captain Sensible

Jul 8, 2003
Not the real one
I have 2 Firesticks and I run them both at the same time with no problems, I do have a very good Virgin Media broadband signal though so this may help?

Also, is that add on any good for live sport or just the freeview type channels?

I've got a lot running off my fibre broadband, but not enough to stop streams working. It might have been a co incidence. I'll try it again, good to hear you run 2 devices successfully. Yes it has the paid Channels as well as sports on there Sly, BT Setanta, also has Stadium sports, BeIn sports.

Captain Sensible

Jul 8, 2003
Not the real one
UK TV now is no longer supported I don't think, the same bloke who developed that is the one who developed live mix

https://seo-michael.co.uk/how-to-install-live-mix-kodi/

Which is by far my favourite add-on ever, give it a try if you have not already.

As for the router issue there is no reason why that should happen, it could just be coincidence that the streams were not working but then started working again.

I have live mix, but I tied the UKTV now and most content worked really well. My Kids watched Nicktoons all day and I had the Burnley match on after that. https://seo-michael.co.uk/tutorial-how-to-install-uk-tv-now-add-on-kodi/ On the comments thread there are posts that this app is now working again. A little gem of an app.
Re 2 devices, yes I think you are right.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here