Votes: 75 37.5%
  • Neither

Votes: 11 5.5%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

dwayne

Jul 5, 2003
London
Is it? says who? you have inside information then? All just heresay at the moment.
Tbf the telegraph do seem very accurate with football stories at the moment. So it's quite possible that these are the 2 front runners I reckon.

Sent from my SM-G986B using Tapatalk

Cowfold Seagull

Fan of the 17 bus
Apr 22, 2009
Cowfold
Tbf the telegraph do seem very accurate with football stories at the moment. So it's quite possible that these are the 2 front runners I reckon.

Sent from my SM-G986B using Tapatalk

It aint over until the fat lady sings as the saying goes, but l'm forced to admit that either would be a typical Tony Bloom like appointment.

Justice

Dangerous Idiot
Jun 21, 2012
Born In Shoreham
De Zerbi Plays 4 3 3 he likes attacking football his Italian team had the most shots on target, interestingly he got a load of goals out of Johnathan Boger if that’s how spell his name. January transfer target?
Probably more suited to the PL went to FC Shakhtar Donetsk for champions league football and then the war broke out.

Cowfold Seagull

Fan of the 17 bus
Apr 22, 2009
Cowfold
De Zerbi Plays 4 3 3 he likes attacking football his Italian team had the most shots on target, interestingly he got a load of goals out of Johnathan Boger if that’s how spell his name. January transfer target?

Good God, let him be offered the job first!

Does anyone know if De Zerbi speaks good English? I'm presuming that Knutsen does being Norwegian.

One Teddy Maybank

NSC Patron
Aug 4, 2006
Worthing
Don't you read NSC :lolol:

They've both been board favourites for at least 72 hours.

Very good 😂

However, that would mean relying on the opinions of NSC as well, and previously we’d established Gross is rubbish, Barnes is terrible, Potter should have got the sack….. and that Murray character never waves to fans

Marty___Mcfly

I see your wicked plan - I’m a junglist.
Sep 14, 2011
Get them both in as a ‘Houllier / Evans’ joint manager arrangement - what could go wrong?!

Kosh

'The' Yaztromo
I’ve no idea, in all honesty I hadn’t heard of either of them until these past few days.

Impossible to vote either way, I just hope whichever of the two (if indeed they’re genuinely interested) gets the nod that they show slightly more decorum and are less eager to get hold of the biro and sign, sign, sign... with the first big six club who comes knocking... just a few days to think it over, hours even - I could live with that...

Ability and loyalty - hmmmmm not in this reality it would seem.

stss30

Apr 24, 2008
This comment from an Italian fan on twitter doesn't fill me with confidence:- Going from Potter to De Zerbi is a sensational downgrade, he's worse than Benitez and Sarri

Knutsen is the man for me.

Last edited:

Gully Forever

May 9, 2011
This comment from an Italian fan on twitter doesn't fill me with confidence:- Going from Potter to De Zerbi is a sensational downgrade, he's worse than Benitez and Sarri

And Knutsen's win rate is 48% with a club that has more resources than those around it., grim shite indeed

Bakero

Languidly clinical
Oct 9, 2010
Almería

It seems the Benevento fans aren't totally enamoured with de Zerbi.

beardy gull

Jul 18, 2003
Portslade
I’d be happy with either but leaning towards Knutsen as my preference of the two.
Great choice if they are the two front runners. Certainly better than PLB’s Sean Dyche & Gary O’Neil.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here