Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Knockaert HASN'T said he is staying

Napier's Knee

Mar 23, 2014
West Sussex

Honky Tonx

Jun 9, 2014
Lewes
Money talks. The player is happy here and as far as he is concerned he is staying until the club says otherwise. There comes a point where a club cannot say no to a huge offer should another wish to make an offer the club cannot refuse. Knockaert is playing at being the ideal professional who obviously loves our club as he has stated many times, but he knows full well that he will be sold should the club decide that they can't refuse an offer for him. Newcastle, or any other club, will not offer more than they feel a player is worth. Brighton hold all the cards as they don't need to sell, the player is happy and committed and feels that he is part of something special. If the club go up at the end of the season then players, who the club wishes to hold on to, wages will increase. If Bloom decides to sell it's going to be for an amount that will enable the club to go out and buy others that will take the club to the next level. For the time being Knockaert is a happy bunny and is totally dedicated to Brighton and Hove Albion.

maltaseagull

Feb 25, 2009
Zabbar- Malta
Good to know they still think we're a tiny little club playing to about 10,000 fans. Hopefully they'll be in for a shock or two this season!

Off to a great start after signing £45 million worth of players!

P2 L2

Captain Sensible

Jul 8, 2003
Not the real one
I love that Bloom doesn't want Knockaert to leave and has apparently offered a new contract and said to Newcastle that if they want him, they'll have to offer something well well over the odds. So Newcastle (and Derby) turn their attentions to Forrestieri. Massive are screwed now, personally I hope neither side signs him and Massive end up with a player that's disillusioned and doesn't want to play for them. All worked out well so far.

forumwayseagull

Oct 22, 2005
Rochester kent
I love that Bloom doesn't want Knockaert to leave and has apparently offered a new contract and said to Newcastle that if they want him, they'll have to offer something well well over the odds. So Newcastle (and Derby) turn their attentions to Forrestieri. Massive are screwed now, personally I hope neither side signs him and Massive end up with a player that's disillusioned and doesn't want to play for them. All worked out well so far.

Would be even funnier to unsettle massive if we made an offer too! Owls talk would go off the grid!

spence

British and Proud
Oct 15, 2014
Crawley
Wednesday have had two very good results so far. They will be a massive threat this year.

bhanutz

Aug 23, 2005
Would be even funnier to unsettle massive if we made an offer too! Owls talk would go off the grid!

Well a lot of them reckon they could get Knockaert but this post just sums up how delusional they are....

I'd rather the money be spent bringing in someone like Dunk. Maybe we could afford him and Knockheart?

BensGrandad

Jul 13, 2003
Haywards Heath
Wednesday have had two very good results so far. They will be a massive threat this year.

A win at home to Villa who nobody other than me it appears rate and a draw at Norwich not classed as very good, ok but no better than our start. I think they will be the same as last season possibly make the play offs but not automatic.

Captain Sensible

Jul 8, 2003
Not the real one
A win at home to Villa who nobody other than me it appears rate and a draw at Norwich not classed as very good, ok but no better than our start. I think they will be the same as last season possibly make the play offs but not automatic.

They were lucky to get that draw, Norwich were all over them. Massive are a solid side but I don't expect they can turn solid away defensive performances into enough wins to threaten a top 4 place.

SweatyMexican

Mar 31, 2013
Well a lot of them reckon they could get Knockaert but this post just sums up how delusional they are....

I'd rather the money be spent bringing in someone like Dunk. Maybe we could afford him and Knockheart?

Just give us Mike Ashley's bank account details, and we'll call that a deposit.

bhanutz

Aug 23, 2005
The Massive want Skalak now! lol...

I thought they saw us as the weakest team in the top 6 last season!

Blue Valkyrie

Not seen such Bravery!
Sep 1, 2012
Valhalla
The Massive want Skalak now! lol...

I thought they saw us as the weakest team in the top 6 last season!
Looks like they have a 'No Imagination Crew' at Massive as well.

If in doubt get a Brighton player in.

Perhaps we could let them have Danny Holla.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here