Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Knight dumped by Di Canio after 2 days!

Sep 1, 2010
This was posted a few days back, but still....what a plonker that Knight seems. Total joker that only has himself to blame for throwing his career away. He has become a total laughing stock

Sergei's Celebration

Jan 3, 2010
I've come back home.
For all his failings I will never forget THAT pen! He might be an idiot but he gave me one of the best and most fantastic away days. My heart still stops when I remember that pause he did on the runup tho'. Nearly gave me a heart attack!

Stoichkov

The Miserable Bulgarian
Jul 26, 2004
Brighton
"Knight insisted that he had no point to prove at Swindon."

That just about sums up the problem with Leon Knight.

Anyone remember that interview he gave to the Argus where he said he used to ring up Jermaine Defoe to remind him that he (knight) was the better player? I bet he still does that.

Mind you, when he was with us in his 'golden era' and the the right frame of mind, he might have had a point. A brilliant finisher let down by a head / brain that isn't wired up correctly.

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
Sad thing is that he had the ability to have come on this ride with us and to still be one of the main men at the Albion as we move into the Amex. Shame, for all the shit that followed. I still remember the buzz of his first few games with us when we saw exactly what he was capable of before his ego got in the way.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here