Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Knight cancels fans forum

E Block Ernie

Jul 5, 2003
Jenny's Star Bar
Yet again Prick Knight has shit his pants in fright and cancelled Wednesdays fan forum because he heard the Albion Real Supporters were turning up in force and were going to tear him apart like a pack of rabid dogs.
We were going to present him with a cheque for £12.35 and two luncheon vouchers in respect of the total money he has invested in the club from his own pocket and then demand he never darkens the Albion doorsteps again :clap2: .
Of course one of his areslicking cohorts probably that idiot Attila got wind of this and went running to Potless and blew the whistle on us with the result that the forum has now been cancelled.
Everyone knows Knight is on the run and was recently voted by members of the Albion Real Supporters the most unpopular chairman of BHA FC ever and so the protest will go on until we free the Albion of this evil dictator and everyone of his areslicking cronies.
The fight goes on and now there are two massive protests planned , firstly on Saturday thanks to the Albion Real Supporters Homesexual Or Lesbian Section we will be represented at Gay Pride on Saturday and the Albion Real Supporters float will be leading the procession up London Rd with my executive in symbolic fancy dress as great dictators of the past and I myself DJ Ernest will be dressed as Adolf Hitler and spinning some great 80's HiNRG to get the poofs dancing :bounce: .
Secondly we shall also be holding a massive protest at the QPR gane where we will bring our campaign into the nations living rooms and after 15 minutes of the first half every member of the Albion Real Supporters will walk onto the pitch and drop their cacks and do a ceremonial mass moon at Dick Tight and Poodle Perry to let them know exactly the true feelings of the true Albion fans. I shall personally be leading the protest and after we have put our strides back on I will walk into the directors box and cut the string of the dictators glasses to let him know his times is up.
I predict Knight will be gone before September and this is the time for all true supporters to stand together and with one last push we will be free of the dictator.

Eddie the Seagull

Jul 6, 2003
Crowborough
Putting your comments to one side, are you serious? What are your sources (apart from Ketchup & Brown etc. pfnarff.........pfnarff.......)

Or is another of U-Bend Bernie's wind-ups?

Brovion

NSC Patron
Jul 6, 2003
Ernie mate you were vaguely amusing for five minutes about six months ago. Now run along, I'm sure you've some letters to write to the Argus moaning about how the University has been hoodwinked by the club into dropping their objection.

E Block Ernie

Jul 5, 2003
Jenny's Star Bar
Brovian said:
Ernie mate you were vaguely amusing for five minutes about six months ago. Now run along, I'm sure you've some letters to write to the Argus moaning about how the University has been hoodwinked by the club into dropping their objection.

Shut up Knight it's no good logging in under a false name as you've been sussed.

Brovion

NSC Patron
Jul 6, 2003
E Block Ernie said:
Shut up Knight it's no good logging in under a false name as you've been sussed.

Bugger! I'll have to get Martin to change my login name again.

Brightonfan1983

Jul 5, 2003
UK
I'm not sure I agree with Ernie - does that mean I'm an unreal supporter? Or just someone who's so BORED with hearing about left wing protest tactics and who really really doesn't want to see men's arses at QPR ta very much and why broadcast intentions like that it's so boring...

:yawn:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here