Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Knight and McGhee make peace

craigo

Jul 19, 2005
portslade
TAKEN FROM SKYSPORTS:

The former Millwall manager wanted an apology from the former Chelsea trainee for the striker's reaction to being substituted in the 1-1 draw against Wolves last week.

The 23-year-old was left out of Brighton's squad that lost 3-0 at Stoke City on Saturday, with McGhee stating Knight would not be considered for selection unless he apologised to him for his actions against Wolves.

Both Knight and McGhee met to discuss the situation and the Seagulls boss was satisfied with what was said.

"Leon came to see me and everything's now fine,"
mcGhee said.

"We had a more-than-constructive conversation with regard Leon Knight moving forward. :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap:

Marc

Jul 6, 2003
why just WHY use the "former millwall/former chelsea" spiel...f***ing reporters are USELESS no one cares where they used to be YEARS ago....argh wankers :angry:

Truro Daily News, April 16 1912, p. 2
S.S. TITANIC STRUCK AN ICEBERG
Montreal, April 14
The Allan Line officials receivd a wireless message tonight from Captain Gambell of the steamer Virginian saying that the White Star liner Titanic had struck an iceberg and has requested assistance. The Virginian is now on the way to the Titanic.
The Allan liner Virginian, Capt Gambell, saild from Halifax for Liverpool at 9.20 on Saturday night, and had on board in the vicinity of 200 passengers. she would therefore have ample accommodation for at least the passengers of the Titanic, if it became necessary to transfer them from the damaged steamer.
The Titanic, which is the new White Star Liner, and a sister ship of the Olympic, is now on her maiden voyage, having saild from Southhampton on April 10 for New York, with 350 first class passengers. She has accommodation for 3000 passengers altogether, but it is not known how many she has in second and third cabins on this trip. The Titanic has a gross tonnage of 66,000 tons and a registered tonnage of 46,000 tons.

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
Lokki 7 said:
Montreal, April 14
The Allan Line officials receivd a wireless message tonight from Captain Gambell of the steamer Virginian saying that the White Star liner Titanic had struck an iceberg and has requested assistance. The Virginian is now on the way to the Titanic.
The Allan liner Virginian, Capt Gambell, saild from Halifax for Liverpool at 9.20 on Saturday night, and had on board in the vicinity of 200 passengers. she would therefore have ample accommodation for at least the passengers of the Titanic, if it became necessary to transfer them from the damaged steamer.
The Titanic, which is the new White Star Liner, and a sister ship of the Olympic, is now on her maiden voyage, having saild from Southhampton on April 10 for New York, with 350 first class passengers. She has accommodation for 3000 passengers altogether, but it is not known how many she has in second and third cabins on this trip. The Titanic has a gross tonnage of 66,000 tons and a registered tonnage of 46,000 tons.
:lolol:
Far better than 'fixtures'

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
Lokki 7 said:
Montreal, April 14

I salute your wit - bloody funny :bowdown: :bowdown:

E

enigma

Brighton till i die said:
i agree- that fixtures BOLLOX is a waste of space and is now starting to show real lack of imagination.
:lolol:

I never got the fixtures gag what was that all about?

Albion Dan

Banned
Jul 8, 2003
Peckham
enigma said:
I never got the fixtures gag what was that all about?

Because close season you always get loads of repeat threads asking when are the fixtures coming out, or you used to on oldskool NSC at least.

nobody's dupe

Old Fart
Feb 12, 2004
I'm behind you!
When are McGhee and Knight going to make up after their stupid quarrel? All Leon has to do is to apologise to Mark and he will be considered for Sunday's match. It makes sense doesn't it?

Will somebody in the know let all of us know when it happens; otherwise we will miss it and not be in the know. Know what I mean?

E

enigma

Albion Dan said:
Because close season you always get loads of repeat threads asking when are the fixtures coming out, or you used to on oldskool NSC at least.

Cheers!

Fourteenth Eye

Face for Radio
Jul 9, 2004
Brighton
Lokki 7 said:
Montreal, April 14

THE TITANIC IS IN TROUBLE...I THOUGHT IT WAS UNSINKABLE!!!!! :ohmy: :ohmy: :ohmy: :ohmy:

Redhead

Jul 21, 2005
The Mighty 'ford
They're bringing out a special edition of the Titanic movie on DVD with an alternate ending, no joke!!! Maybe Kate Winslett'll share that chuffing great door she's laying eagle spread on while Leonardo freezes to de.... nah leave the twat!!!

Marc

Jul 6, 2003
Redhead said:
They're bringing out a special edition of the Titanic movie on DVD with an alternate ending, no joke!!! Maybe Kate Winslett'll share that chuffing great door she's laying eagle spread on while Leonardo freezes to de.... nah leave the twat!!!

yeah this alternative ending bollocks just HAS to be the bit in Ghostbusters 2 where the Titanic eventually docks in New York!

Brighton till i die

You havin' a bubble?
Jan 31, 2004
On the terraces!!
nobody's dupe said:
When are McGhee and Knight going to make up after their stupid quarrel? All Leon has to do is to apologise to Mark and he will be considered for Sunday's match. It makes sense doesn't it?

Will somebody in the know let all of us know when it happens; otherwise we will miss it and not be in the know. Know what I mean?

sure.???

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here