Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Klopp ‘ The best football I’ve ever seen in my life “

1066familyman

Radio User
Jan 15, 2008
RDZ post match comments suggest that it was “the best performance as head coach“ so he clearly disagrees with you.
Isn't that because of the way he managed a depleted and tired squad though?, and still got our best result of the season (goals wise).

The Fits

Jun 29, 2020
Isn't that because of the way he managed a depleted and tired squad though?, and still got our best result of the season (goals wise).
Agreed. His metric for performance is different to ours. It's more than simply how we perceive the performance or the result. It's clearly much more about how the players are responding to his vision. To put in a large amount of the reserves and see them implementing his ideas with such confidence was obviously immensely satisfying.

1066familyman

Radio User
Jan 15, 2008
Taking of Pep. If we were to beat Citeh and potentially bugger up their chances of winning the League, let's see how generous Pep is with his praises then.

If they win, and also win the League, then fully expect him to rewrite and deliver the Coronation people's participation pledge, replacing Charles with RDZ :rolleyes:

Cowfold Seagull

Fan of the 17 bus
Apr 22, 2009
Cowfold
Even Bruno F said we were one of the best teams in the league and they can’t hide behind extra time & penalties on Thursday in his post match interview
Well if the final score on Thursday mirrors the one after extra time at Wembley, i.e. 0-0, l'm sure United would be happy with a point.

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
Taking of Pep. If we were to beat Citeh and potentially bugger up their chances of winning the League, let's see how generous Pep is with his praises then.

If they win, and also win the League, then fully expect him to rewrite and deliver the Coronation people's participation pledge, replacing Charles with RDZ :rolleyes:
It ought to be done and dusted by then.
If not I still think it's unlikely he'll do a 'classic' Pep, what with him and RDZ being such good friends.

Cowfold Seagull

Fan of the 17 bus
Apr 22, 2009
Cowfold
The one that sticks in my mind is the 3-0 home defeat to Barnet on Bonfire night.
Just over 1,000 of us there and all singing "It's Just Like Watching Grange Hill "
That's my reality check when we lose a game in the Premier League.
The Brighton and Hove Albion that existed prior to the move to the Amex, was a totally different club in all kinds of ways.

The Optimist

NSC Patron
Apr 6, 2008
Lewisham
The one that sticks in my mind is the 3-0 home defeat to Barnet on Bonfire night.
Just over 1,000 of us there and all singing "It's Just Like Watching Grange Hill "
That's my reality check when we lose a game in the Premier League.
I think my reality check would have to be losing away to Lincoln in the cup. 3-1 I think, it was freezing and we were crap. Really had me question why I’d bothered.

Edit: the 2003 game not the 2017 game

Tom Hark Preston Park

Will Post For Cash
Jul 6, 2003
Well, yesterday was bloody amazing.

An Amex game you’d regret missing.

It wasn’t a one off, starting with Leicester last September, we’re delivering this football with great regularity
This, all day long. ManU are in for one helluva reality check on Thursday night

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
I think our performance under potter at Wolves last season was better in terms of overall control of the game but the finishing on Saturday was astonishing
Blimey that's a reach.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here