Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Klopp offering to "send us the points"

Doonhamer7

Jun 17, 2016
The Liverpool 2nd XI (based in all players for)

Adrian
Williams
Tsimikas
Matip
Fabinho
Kieta
Oxlade Chamberlain
Milner
Jota
Shaqiri
Origi

Apart from Williams (a full welsh international) these are all well seasoned international players and a lot of these would walk into BHA team. On top they have their wonder kids / very talented kids (Jones etc)

bhanutz

Aug 23, 2005
I have no interest in Liverpool. But I don't have a problem acknowledging that they're the best team in the country at the moment, as Man City were a couple of years ago. You can pretend the Albion are the only club that matters if you want but the world is much bigger than that.

They are. Bet you're gutted you cant get your half and half scarf from outside the station on Saturday.

Uh_huh_him

Sep 28, 2011
So they play Wednesday night in Italy ,travel back and rest Thursday, train Friday , travel early Saturday to play us .... Is that so bad?
It is the price of success, playing in Europe.
He can give us the points if he likes . I am sure G P would love to have his problem.

They are not playing in Italy. It's a home tie.
I would have some sympathy if it was.

Jeremiah

God is great
Mar 15, 2020
Hove
Why is Klopp worrying ? we don't turn up for Liverpool and Man City games hence no points in 6 fixtures.

drew

Drew
Oct 3, 2006
Burgess Hill
Out of interest, do they still have to travel down the same day? Assume they'll executive jet it down to Gatwick anyway so no worries about a long coach trip!!

CaptainDaveUK

Oct 18, 2010
It is a good time for us to play them. I’m still expecting to lose but hopeful we might give them a game and who knows get a result. Lamptey out is a real shame as I think he would have risen to the occasion. UTA.

Gabbafella

Aug 22, 2012
I have very little sympathy for multi millionaires getting a bit tired from playing too much football. Don't like it? Retire, get a desk job, something so you can rest your weary bones.

Gazwag

5 millionth post poster
Mar 4, 2004
Bexhill-on-Sea
Funnily enough he has wound up lots of people which is actually why he says these things, his players will have far less pressure if they are supposed to be tired or not good enough and the opposition could be over confident of getting a result.

BN41Albion

Oct 1, 2017
So they play Wednesday night in Italy ,travel back and rest Thursday, train Friday , travel early Saturday to play us .... Is that so bad?
It is the price of success, playing in Europe.
He can give us the points if he likes . I am sure G P would love to have his problem.

With a big squad they've spent millions on. The heart bleeds, it really does

NooBHA

Jan 13, 2015
Dear Jurgen

I was so sorry to hear about the heavy schedule that Liverpool are having due to your involvement in the Champions League.

In order to alleviate that schedule for you I have come up with the Solution that Brighton and Hove Albion will take on your
Champions League Commitments on your behalf in return for the remuneration that Liverpool Football receive for taking part in
that particular Competition. This in turn should allow Brighton enough funds to purchase all the Top Class players that you
currently have in your side. It will also allow us to pay ''Top Dollar'' wages in the future and thus enable us to attract the best
players from around the World in the future.

As a solution moving forward in future years. Can I suggest that if you don't want to play in the Champions League,
any more. Can I respectfully suggest that you don't win the f#cking League again as I am fed up with all Liverpudlions
whinging about something or other. It becomes tiresome after a while and I am absolutely sick if it.

Yours Sincerely

Football Fans

PS : Could you pop into town and ask everyone to stop spreading Covid-19 - My Granny is 99 years old and is desperate to ensure that she gets a telegram from the Queen for her 100th Birthday on 14th December

Taybha

Whalewhine
Oct 8, 2008
Uwantsumorwat
See that's the trubs with these teams like Liverpool's, they just shit themselves when they come to the Amex even without Lampateee.

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
Poor mind games. They’ll still be red hot favourites - free hit for the Albion.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here