Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

KLL

Zebedee

Anyone seen Florence?
Jul 8, 2003
Hangleton
Gone back to Newcastle I had heard - and is fed up at not starting games. As a premiership player, this is hardly surprising. I think his days with us are numbered folks - sadly in my view.

The Auctioneer

Jun 24, 2011
Does anybody think after all the razzamataz of KLL signing on loan, we may now send him back to Newcastle? Should we?

BensGrandad

Jul 13, 2003
Haywards Heath
I would be suprised if he hasnt been sent back to Newcastle as he has not produced the goods like Noone has and as such does not warrant a starting place.

TottonSeagull

Mar 5, 2011
Totton (Nr Southampton)
Gone back to Newcastle I had heard - and is fed up at not starting games. As a premiership player, this is hardly surprising. I think his days with us are numbered folks - sadly in my view.

You heard wrong then, because he was sat in the players seats behind the dug outs. He didn't look to impressed though!

DumLum

Oct 24, 2009
West, West, West Sussex.
If he had started all 10 games I think these negative comments would be justified. He is just back form an Injury and hasn't been given much of an oppotunity. I feel if he goes back to Newcastle we may one day regret it.

D

Deleted member 18477

Lua Lua will explode onto the scene once again. His confidence is at zero. Gus needs to put an arm around him tell him how good he could be if he works hard and get the lad match fit again! Different players need treating in different ways. Dumping him out the squad will do gus no favours in my opinion.

But he's the manager so he'll take the praise and blame of his actions!

loco61

Jan 30, 2004
Hove GOSBTS
get him back on the bench and in the the bus ... or the other way round .... whatever... we havent seen the last of KLL at BHA ... come on Kazenga ...show Gus what you are made of!!

Albion Dan

Banned
Jul 8, 2003
Peckham
Shown flashes of ability but against palace was a disgrace. Will be given back in Jan to the geordies, and Noone and buckley.are better. Wages would be better spent elsewhere.

British Bulldog

The great escape
Feb 6, 2006
I imagine he was left out because with the 5 sub rule there was only room for one wide player on the bench and KLL is behind Noone in the pecking order, If you look at the other subs we had cover for the keeper, Defence, Central Midfield and Striker. On most occasions where we've had 2 wide players on the bench this season it's because we hav'nt had Striker cover available.

bobzam

Brighton 'til I die
Aug 13, 2008
Bristol
They're keeping him out of side as they don't want him to get rave reviews before January. We don't want the amount of a perm bid to increase or a bidding war with teams such as Leicester. He'll be mustard 2nd half of season!!

Just need Hoskins to get a game and for CMS to have some company up top!!

One Teddy Maybank

NSC Patron
Aug 4, 2006
Worthing
Ⓩ-Ⓐ-Ⓜ-Ⓞ-Ⓡ-Ⓐ;4452945 said:
Does anyone else not think that Gus is keeping his appearances down so that we can get him for a cheaper price in January?

Would be a clever ploy, but IMO based on his performances this season (with the exception of the Tottenham friendly), he has not been good enough to warrant a place in the team or squad given the number of subs.

Which of the wide players would you leave out for him........... Noone, Buckley (when fit), Vincente?? None of those for me. I have an inkling we won't be signing him.

Bazzza67

Feb 6, 2011
Brighton, UK
Agree with most posters, he hasn't done anything this season. I've noticed this bizarre movement in his play when he's up against the full back on the left wing. Instead of knocking the ball pass the player and using the pace he obviously has, he turns right in a 360 degree movement, thereby going round the player the long way and gets tackled. Anyone else noticed this?

Seasider78

Nov 14, 2004
KLL is someone who is suffering from the 5 subs rule if we could name 7 he would at least be in with a shout but being dropped from the match day squad is not good for players morale. Unavoidable given the limited spaces we now have

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here