Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Kitkat Watch

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
Did you make it out of the neolithic age unscathed, I would have thought Darwin's theory of evolution would have killed you off.

Scab labour :face palm:

Q: How do you get rid of the Scabs ?
A: Picket !!!

If the Tories had overall control on BHCC their solution would be to outsource waste disposal and introduce fortnightly bin collections :lol:

fork me

I have changed this
Oct 22, 2003
Gate 3, Limassol, Cyprus
C'mon this is a football forum, I can't believe this thread has gone so far without a picture of his missus in her underwear...

56283_407636.jpg

or at the very least a video of her suggesting we might all be inbreds...

edna krabappel

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
Kit Cat Watch just starting now on BBC2.

keaton

Big heart, hot blood and balls. Big balls
Nov 18, 2004
In any industrial dispute, it's rare for a ballot to result in a 96 per cent vote in favour of striking. This one did.

To be fair they've not done anything for a fortnight so they're very much voting to retain the status quo

Barrel of Fun

Abort, retry, fail
I'm near Preston Park. Apparently they did collect ours two weeks ago but a day early as they hired extra people to cover the back log but that meant they came a day early to us as the bank holiday didn't count. At least that's the BS excuse their website has.
They just didn't bother this week, although they did so some parts but just left the areas by the station and school almost as if it was deliberate

Amazing that two days can cause such problems. Portland road is a mess of ripped bags and what-have-you.

The recycling team have simply ignored Westdene and will do so next week as well. Nothing taken since just before the unofficial strike.

driller

my life my word
Oct 14, 2006
The posh bit
We need our council to man up

Sack the lot of them and advertise the job.

Lets face it it is unskilled and not brain taxing.

There is enough unemployed who would take the job.

No sympathy from me.

Blah blah....

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here