Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Kit(s) for season 22/23....?

The news item today about American Express giving away (swapping) 250 new shirts hints that we may see the new home kit against West Ham, like last year where the players turned up with new shirts against Man City.

"The announcement of a new season’s kit sees fans rush to get hold of the latest strip, so this year American Express is encouraging fans to give their old shirts a new home.
The Shirt Buy-Back initiative will begin on 23 May after the season’s conclusion in Albion’s final game against West Ham."

BBassic

I changed this.
Jul 28, 2011
Just a heads up as I have seen you do these quite often, Adidas logo for next season removes the wording of the logo, which makes it even worse. I cant believe they dont use the adidas trefoil logo.

Two Adidas kit leaks I've seen suggest they're favouring collars next season too.

Don't like a collar.

Surf's Up

Jul 17, 2011
Here
That is beautiful.

Agreed - but it requires a certain type of physique to be seen at its best and regrettably there aren't too many of these physiques on display among the match attending fraternity at the Amex!!

blockhseagull

Jan 30, 2006
Southampton
Just a heads up as I have seen you do these quite often, Adidas logo for next season removes the wording of the logo, which makes it even worse. I cant believe they dont use the adidas trefoil logo.

Think it’s because they keep that exclusively for adidas originals branding and all football shirts are under the adidas performance brand.

Your 100% right tho, would look a million times better with that logo.

Worried Man Blues

Feb 28, 2009
Swansea
What is it with no sleeves? Lots of players wear under garments so obviously want sleeves, shirley they could have two sets one with one without and sell EVEN more shirts.

worthingseagull

Sep 28, 2011
OMG that is stunning

preview-2022-04-27T13_58_54.070Z.png

Marty___Mcfly

I see your wicked plan - I’m a junglist.
Sep 14, 2011
Hopefully they won’t change the away strip colours- too beautiful to change it.

The club announced previously that this season’s away kit will be 3rd kit next season.

There will be a new away kit for 22/23.

Not sure about new home kit- I assume there will be one of those too?

dejavuatbtn

Aug 4, 2010
Henfield
The club announced previously that this season’s away kit will be 3rd kit next season.

There will be a new away kit for 22/23.

Not sure about new home kit- I assume there will be one of those too?

Just that there’s talk of changing suppliers to Adidas and making sure the colours aren’t changing for the away shirt, bearing in mind they won’t want two different suppliers.

blockhseagull

Jan 30, 2006
Southampton
Just that there’s talk of changing suppliers to Adidas and making sure the colours aren’t changing for the away shirt, bearing in mind they won’t want two different suppliers.

Any rumours aren’t true.

Already been posted on this thread that Nike deal was extended. We aren’t changing suppliers any time soon.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here