[Albion] Kit reveal at some yet-to-be-determined time in the future

Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Hyperion

Nov 1, 2010
As much as I agree it's all a bit of a nonsense, it's sad that, on the first day our squad turn up at that amazing new facility in Lancing, there is a massive moan fest about the kit release.

Husty

Mooderator
Oct 18, 2008
As much as I agree it's all a bit of a nonsense, it's sad that, on the first day our squad turn up at that amazing new facility in Lancing, there is a massive moan fest about the kit release.

Is that OUR fault? NO. If the club wasn't going out of it's way to be a big, stupid corporate monster there wouldn't be a moan-in.

Hyperion

Nov 1, 2010
Is that OUR fault? NO. If the club wasn't going out of it's way to be a big, stupid corporate monster there wouldn't be a moan-in.

The reaction to it is quite frankly way OTT.

There are bigger things to worry about. We moved into the big corporate game yonks ago, where is the big surprise. You want a huge Stadium with amazing facilities, incredible training academy and top class sponsorship yet a few corporate emails offend you. Do me a favour.

Not Andy Naylor

Dec 12, 2007
Seven Dials
At least the training kit looks harmless enough to judge by the pics from the Amex Elite Training watchamacallit.

Dan Aitch

May 31, 2013
So, of those of you who bothered looking at the photos and noticed that the players have a 'classic' blue kit, how many think the photos show the trainers in a dark blue kit, and how many think the trainers' kit is black?

I really want it to be black.

Telford Seagull

Jul 5, 2011
Telford
So, of those of you who bothered looking at the photos and noticed that the players have a 'classic' blue kit, how many think the photos show the trainers in a dark blue kit, and how many think the trainers' kit is black?

Its definitely navy blue

DNB_Seagull

Dirty Northerner. For now
Apr 27, 2014
So is Barber gonna piss about teasing the kit until we play Lewes in our bloody boxers then? One for the ladies/ some of the men.

bn1&bn3 Albion

Jan 15, 2011
Portslade

Unless first team coaching staff get different kit to other coaching staff(haven't previously) it's black.

Bozza

You can change this
Helpful Moderator
Jul 4, 2003
Back in Sussex
That apostrophe bugs me.

They got rid of it.

Screen Shot 2014-06-27 at 08.20.28.png

sparkie

Jul 17, 2003
Hove
With no World Cup today, surely the focus is on the Albion Kit Release ???

( and the announcements of Ankers, Bruno and Calderon re-signing... ??? )

jimhigham

Je Suis Rhino
Apr 25, 2009
Woking
Am hoping for a half decent dri-fit style shirt that I can actually wear while running. Kits of yesteryear have been a loving tribute to polyester and all but useless to actually exercise in. I'd like to cut a dash running along the Basingstoke Canal this year please.

TWOCHOICEStom

Sep 22, 2007
Brighton
So, did anybody sign up to the exclusive email list where you can get VIP early access to the reveal of the kit?

Why the **** don't they just say "The club will reveal the new kit on xxxxxx"

All of this hype and ****ing mailing lists says to me that the marketing team at BHA are still learning their trade somewhat. Oh and the apostrophe thing too.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports