Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Kit manufacturer

Would you pay more if the kit was made by a 'proper' company?

• Yes, I'd pay more

Votes: 14 29.8%
  • No, I wouldn't pay more

Votes: 33 70.2%

• Total voters

ali jenkins

Thanks to Guinness Dave
Feb 9, 2006
Southwick
I dont have a problem with the Iron on logos, apart from the 'Argentina' shirt I havent had a problem with anything on any shirt Ive owned.

Heard on the grapevine that the club is really pleased with the service thay get from Errea and that the quality is as good as anything else on offer. Apart from all the iron on sponsorship logos over the years I don't think the kit is that bad. All my shirts have washed well and are still in good condition for their age. The worst shirt I have owned was the Donatello one where the lettring faded and then split. Don't think that was Errea though (was it?)

Twas made by SuperLeague (A norther kit nanufactuere owned by Bunley legend Frank Casper.) Now known as TFG (they make kits for clubs like bRENTFORD)

I wore mine to the game on Saturday and it s still fine, 10 years on. I've never had a problem with any shirt made by Errea.

I always thought that the worst quality was the kit made by Spall, from which the badge and the sposr logo were iron patches which quickly disappeared once they enered the washing machine. And the tosh served by Ribero in the mid nineties was pretty dreadful at time (who remembers the pinstripe shirt around 1995-6)

Last edited:

thedonkeycentrehalf

Moved back to wear the gloves (again)
Jul 7, 2003
And the tosh served by Ribero in the mid nineties was pretty dreadful at time

Ribero weren't that bad. I've still go a Ribero red away shirt with the Sandtex logo that must be at least 12 years old and is still going strong having been warn to play football regularly over the years.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here