Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

KIT (Looking to buy)

BHAryan

BHAryan
Feb 8, 2011
Worthing
Apologies if this should be asked elsewhere.
I am looking to buy some Albion training kit from the Withdean era. I am looking to use/wear it whilst playing as opposed to collecting or selling on.
I appreciate Ebay etc has some listings but wondered if anyone had of the Errea training gear tucked away in the loft gathering dust and may look to sell.

A) i much prefer the designs of this time and makes me feel nostalgic as when I first starting going (99/00 season)

B) I'd rather give someone some cash for unused items than the extortionate cost for a bland nike top from the club shop

Edit: L or XL ideally

Drop me a pm if so!
Thank you in advance

Last edited:

DarrenFreemansPerm

⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️
Sep 28, 2010
Shoreham
Apologies if this should be asked elsewhere.
I am looking to buy some Albion training kit from the Withdean era. I am looking to use/wear it whilst playing as opposed to collecting or selling on.
I appreciate Ebay etc has some listings but wondered if anyone had of the Errea training gear tucked away in the loft gathering dust and may look to sell.

A) i much prefer the designs of this time and makes me feel nostalgic as when I first starting going (99/00 season)

B) I'd rather give someone some cash for unused items than the extortionate cost for a bland nike top from the club shop

Drop me a pm if so!
Thank you in advance
Might be worth including which size you’re looking for?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here