Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Kipre back with Brighton

Fergus96

Oct 20, 2004
Hove
Quote:

Brighton have handed a fresh trial to Jean Martial Kipre.

The 22-year-old first trained with Albion in October, but he suffered an ankle injury which meant he had to cut his stay short.

Now he has returned to The Withdean with the hope of securing a permanent deal.

"He's over that [injury] and we've got him back in to have a look at him," Brighton boss Dean Wilkins told The Argus.

"We are going to do a couple of fitness tests on him and see where we take it from there.

"We need to be as thorough as we can when we bring somebody in. He's quick but I felt his endurance and stamina were not as good as they could have been."

Springal

Feb 12, 2005
GOSBTS
I

watsongooal

Jul 7, 2003
Chislehurst
x

Commander

NSC Patron
Apr 28, 2004
London
r

Commander

NSC Patron
Apr 28, 2004
London
s

Commander

NSC Patron
Apr 28, 2004
London
!

Gritt23

Jul 7, 2003
Meopham, Kent.
Yep, there's another new poster bravely offering up a thread only to be torn down because we've had the inconvenience to read something that we already knew.

Oh, what a welcoming place NSC can be.

Commander

NSC Patron
Apr 28, 2004
London
Gritt23 said:
Yep, there's another new poster bravely offering up a thread only to be torn down because we've had the inconvenience to read something that we already knew.

:flameboun Burn Him! :flameboun

BIRCHYBOY27

Nov 25, 2005
brighton
Gritt23 said:

thing is people dont have all the time to read all the threads so you will get duplicates

Gritt23

Jul 7, 2003
Meopham, Kent.
BIRCHYBOY27 said:
thing is people dont have all the time to read all the threads so you will get duplicates

Exactly.

And I really don't understand why people have a problem with a story being duplicated anyway.

BIRCHYBOY27

Nov 25, 2005
brighton
Gritt23 said:
Exactly.

And I really don't understand why people have a problem with a story being duplicated anyway.

i know ive put things on and you get emails going had this blah blah blah why waste time moaning:angry:

just realised im moaning about them moaning?????:shootself :shootself

Last edited:

Gritt23

Jul 7, 2003
Meopham, Kent.
Oh you can't stop people moaning, that would be awful, we wouldn't have a website left.

BIRCHYBOY27

Nov 25, 2005
brighton
yeah what can you do im new to the site but all people do is moan, or just pick you up on things you have done wrong, if you aint a regular no hope welcome new peolple nsc :drink: :drink: :drink: :drink:

strings

Moving further North...
Feb 19, 2006
Barnsley
I learnt ages ago that until you had 1000+ posts you should never make any football related post.

One day I will post on a football related thread - when I am old and grey and have 1000 posts (in the meantime I will just read everyone else's opinions enviously).

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here