Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[News] Kim Jong Dun?

RossyG

Dec 20, 2014
What’s the betting someone slipped something in his drink?

I don’t make jokes or rejoice when politicians in democracies get ill or die - even ones I dislike - but murderous dictators are another matter. He’s down there with Pol Pot and Idi Amin (and hopefully will be soon).

Blue Valkyrie

Not seen such Bravery!
Sep 1, 2012
Valhalla
If this is true it's not a nice position for him to be in, there must be millions of people in NK with a very good reason to unclip a tube or flick a ventilator switch " accidentally" …..
How do you imagine he got in this pickle in the first place? Sometimes a humble cardiac surgeon or anaesthetist can become one of the most powerful people in the world.....???
When you come at the King, you best not miss.

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
How do you imagine he got in this pickle in the first place? Sometimes a humble cardiac surgeon or anaesthetist can become one of the most powerful people in the world.....???[/QUOTE

Maybe but the idea of being fed live to dogs isn’t that appealing

A1X

NSC Patron
Sep 1, 2017
Deepest, darkest Sussex
Great, a destabilised North Korea is exactly what we all need right now.

Swansman

Pro-peace
May 13, 2019
Sweden
If this is true it's not a nice position for him to be in, there must be millions of people in NK with a very good reason to unclip a tube or flick a ventilator switch " accidentally" …..

The millions of people who would like to see him dead are very unlikely to be able to access him. I would imagine top ranking military officers are watching him 24/7 and they have little reason to want him dead since he kept up with the Songun implemented by his father rather than reverting back to his grandfathers Juche system where farmers and industrialists would be valued equal to the military.

While Kim Yo-jong would likely keep this up they cant be certain, and they cant even be certain she would replace him as China got a big say in this.

papajaff

Aug 7, 2005
Brighton
Hope the North Koreans are practising their wailing.

RossyG

Dec 20, 2014
I think I see what might have happened here. :smile:

381F6C9B-16C7-4AE5-A7C3-21BE454B726D.jpeg

vegster

Sanity Clause
May 5, 2008
If he is brain dead, I don't think they need to...

Sent from my WAS-LX1A using Tapatalk

All the time he is nominally alive those closest to him have every reason to keep him alive, whatever state he is in …. Anyway, all bets are off now SK intelligence think he's fine.

blue-shifted

Banned
Feb 20, 2004
a galaxy far far away
The millions of people who would like to see him dead are very unlikely to be able to access him. I would imagine top ranking military officers are watching him 24/7 and they have little reason to want him dead since he kept up with the Songun implemented by his father rather than reverting back to his grandfathers Juche system where farmers and industrialists would be valued equal to the military.

While Kim Yo-jong would likely keep this up they cant be certain, and they cant even be certain she would replace him as China got a big say in this.

Agree, the leadership wouldn't let a "peasant" anywhere near him, at least not without a gun at their head at all times.

Maybe he's fine, maybe he's brain dead. Either way heart failure at 36 doesn't sound likely

Taybha

Whalewhine
Oct 8, 2008
Uwantsumorwat
Good time to sort his Barnet out, hopefully by the time he wakes up those fun loving quacks will have trimmed him up Trump stylee

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham

Eeyore

Colonel Hee-Haw of Queen's Park
NSC Patron
Apr 5, 2014
Agree, the leadership wouldn't let a "peasant" anywhere near him, at least not without a gun at their head at all times.

Maybe he's fine, maybe he's brain dead. Either way heart failure at 36 doesn't sound likely

Not so sure. He is a bit on the stocky size.

Although devilishly attractive to the ladies of his jurisdiction.

Either way he won't see old bones.

Questions

Habitual User
Oct 18, 2006
Worthing
Did he used to be a chocolate rabbit before he became quidgy ?

Or did I dream that ?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here