Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Kieran McKenna

Johnny RoastBeef

These aren't the players you're looking for.
Jan 11, 2016
If McKenna comes to us ???
Then it seems we are his second or possibly third choice.
Just doesn’t feel right.
Hope I’m wrong.

I'm sure he'd also prefer Bayern Munich, AC Milan or Barcelona. It sucks being us.

el punal

If McKenna comes to us ???
Then it seems we are his second or possibly third choice.
Just doesn’t feel right.
Hope I’m wrong.
Who says we are his second or third choice. That’s just media bollocks trying desperately hard to regurgitate the same old crap. I doubt McKenna has stated anything publicly, and has probably been advised to stay schtum until everything is signed and sealed.

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland
If we do get this Ipswich guy I look forward to the banner their fans will no doubt unfurl when we play them. I also look forward to trying to work out what it is saying.

TomandJerry

Oct 1, 2013
Chelsea have now ruled out McKenna as a potential option, but that could open the door for United and Brighton.

It is understood that McKenna is likely to turn down the offer of a new deal at Portman Road, given the interest currently in him from elsewhere.

Guinness Boy

Tofu eating wokerati
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Jul 23, 2003
Up and Coming Sunny Portslade
You must have missed my meticulously collated bunch of statistics in a later post. Thats OK, I'll forgive you :thumbsup:
It’s still nonsense.

“Since Caicedo left”. Started the season fantastically. It went wrong since Enciso and March went long term injured and Estupinian was injured with no back up left back.

Even much worse since we missed Mitoma for half a season and Adingra went to Afcon without either March or Enciso returning. Enciso still couldn’t do 90 mins at the end of the season.

stewart12

Jan 16, 2019
He did take a few days sleeping with the homeless which I admired but yes he was a little touchy about any criticism. I was a big fan until he walked

Not quite. I used to work for the charity that he did that for. It's not sleeping with the homeless, it's a very staged and very sanitised "sleep out" to raise awareness and fundraise for a homeless charity. Admirable and everything, especially as it's usually done in winter, but he wasn't bedded down next to Paddy McCourt lookalikes in a Hove seafront shelter sharing a bottle of sherry.

crodonilson

He/Him
Jan 17, 2005
Lyme Regis
GPott, GPott, GPott
He's taking us to 8th spot,
8th spot, 8th spot,
And thats the way we like it,
Like it,
Like it,
No actually we love it,
Love it,
Love it!

:O

Kalimantan Gull

Aug 13, 2003
Central Borneo / the Lizard
It’s still nonsense.

“Since Caicedo left”. Started the season fantastically. It went wrong since Enciso and March went long term injured and Estupinian was injured with no back up left back.

Even much worse since we missed Mitoma for half a season and Adingra went to Afcon without either March or Enciso returning. Enciso still couldn’t do 90 mins at the end of the season.

You appear to be taking my light heated retort a bit too seriously :p Its alright, Potter can't hear you

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here