Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Kieran McKenna

Flounce

Nov 15, 2006
Nah. Have heard nothing concrete yet. I still think RDZ to Chelsea is more concrete than McKenna to them
You are starting to sound like Dwayne Romano :lolol:

I’ll give you the benefit of the doubt having been the first on here to call Potter to the Albion, I think

TomandJerry

Oct 1, 2013
Chelsea are confident of bringing their search for Mauricio Pochettino’s successor to a swift conclusion after notifying Ipswich of their interest in their favoured candidate, Kieran McKenna, and putting alternative plans in place by making checks on Leicester’s Enzo Maresca

trueblue

Jul 5, 2003
Hove
And.....Kieran has made it clear he's keen to join Chelsea
Where have you seen that?

All a bit pathetic really. McKenna would be a slight gamble even for a club like us, where top 12 would be accepted with little fuss. He'd be a HUGE gamble for Chelsea, but they seem to be in a screaming rush to beat us to him.

Rookie

Greetings
Feb 8, 2005
McKenna to Chelsea has tears all over it. Wonder if he will be sold the building a club, won’t sack you in a season crap that was sold to Potter and Poch.
Would be mad to go there unless he wants a nice big pay off.

Justice

Dangerous Idiot
Jun 21, 2012
Born In Shoreham
McKenna to Chelsea has tears all over it. Wonder if he will be sold the building a club, won’t sack you in a season crap that was sold to Potter and Poch.
Would be mad to go there unless he wants a nice big pay off.
Madness, Wankstanley can’t think for himself, he’s got a list of our possible replacements of Jewel and running with it🤣

trueblue

Jul 5, 2003
Hove
I mean Chelsea and McKenna will end in tears for the same reason as Chelsea and Potter did.

They have just sacked one of the most respected managers in the league who has just got them firing and replaced him with a guy from Ipswich. McKenna will be on a hiding to nothing.
This. I'd quite like us to get McKenna but pretty confident that, if he goes to Chelsea, whoever we appoint will end up being the manager who's more highly regarded in a year or two. Not a reflection of his ability - just the environment.

Bozza

You can change this
Helpful Moderator
Jul 4, 2003
Back in Sussex
Where have you seen that?

All a bit pathetic really. McKenna would be a slight gamble even for a club like us, where top 12 would be accepted with little fuss. He'd be a HUGE gamble for Chelsea, but they seem to be in a screaming rush to beat us to him.
The BBC are reporting the Mail have reported it...

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here